• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see I'm not the only with a few reservations. I just don't quite see where he fits in exactly, that's all. No way we'll have given first-year assurances, that's always AK's call to make.

He is a young lad with 59 Prem appearances. That's more than our entire squad combined (taking away Downing). And 3 full caps. He covers plenty of positions and will be eager to impress. As far as loan signings go this is probably one of the better we could hope to make. If he is good enough he will play. There is no way AK has guaranteed Wenger that he will play unless he is better than what we have.

Reading ***nal fans views of him over the last couple of years on other forums is similar to what JT said. They all seemed to think he was terrible at CB so strange to hear what you've read Brunners.

All the fans forums I've looked at are saying they hope he's played at CB because he's better there but needs to improve.

BoroNut

If we got Deulofeu, I would lose my s***!!! Top 6 would be a real possibility IMO

Getting a bit ahead of yourself there mate :D

I cried out in laughter.

I can dream lads ;-)

Technically we are already in the top 6 and just need to maintain form ;)

Reading ***nal fans views of him over the last couple of years on other forums is similar to what JT said. They all seemed to think he was terrible at CB so strange to hear what you've read Brunners.

All the fans forums I've looked at are saying they hope he's played at CB because he's better there but needs to improve.

Is that not just because he's behind Bellerin (who was sensational last season) at RB?

Pleased about Chambers, a very talented young player who has just not kicked on at ***nal, hopefully this will give him the boost he needs, but I guess then they will want him back pronto. I think this is the end for Nsue, who seems to have been promoted above his capabilities, but I will always be grateful for his contribution to us last season. We seem to now have a very good defence, both in numbers and quality, how on earth they are all going to get game time I do not know, especially as we are now out of one cup. So a strong defence and combative defence minded midfield, you can see where Karanka's priorities lie, but the lack of width and pace is a continuing concern as I just do not know where the goals are going to come from, and goals win games and get you three points.

Aren't all ***nal fans deluded anyway? They have ridiculously high expectations of their players.

They were probably expecting him to be some freakish hybrid of Tony Adams and Sol Campbell.

I have just scribbled down our potential first team and back ups and it all makes perfect sense until you move from the defence and past midfield. Presumably Karanka and the board must see our weaknesses, (as much as we all can on here), and actively be strengthening to cover the three behind the striker, two in two out?