• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A day before the window closes and still no name for the big money signing... very impressive from the club and very frustrating for me. Want to get excited and then nervous and then start stressing about the fax going through in time.

I hope there is another big player coming in (im greedy) preferably at RW.

Also keeping my fingers crossed that Rhodes stays and the rumours were just that.

Could be in for an exciting 48 hours as a fan.

As a mod I'm dreading what this forum will be like if we fail to sign anyone!

I'm dreading it if Nzogbia turns out to be our big buy

I expect nothing less than Messi, Ronaldo and David Hurst delivered by the end of the window.

Could be in for an exciting 48 hours as a fan.

As a mod I'm dreading what this forum will be like if we fail to sign anyone!

I'm dreading it if Nzogbia turns out to be our big buy

I expect nothing less than Messi, Ronaldo and David Hurst delivered by the end of the window.

We'd have a better shot with Geoff.

Middlesbrough are the first club to show an interest in Jack Wilshere who has been made available for loan by ***nal. (Source: Mirror)

Mirror clearly don't know Chambers is off to Boro then.

Anyone saying he wouldn't walk straight into our midfield, he almost certainly would. But wouldn't want him as we would be lucky to get 10 game a season out of him and unless Chambers is a permanent it's got 0% chance of happening anyway.

***nal have sold Gnabry to Bayern who have then loaned him to Werder Bremen. No price mentioned other than it's supposed to be low. Think a lot of clubs, including us, missed a trick there. Very talented player but I suppose it's difficult to rival Bayerns pull.

Strange debate on Wilshire. His fitress is a huge problem but his ability surely isn't in doubt? Baring in mind the people who bemoan Stuani playing midfield where our other option at the moment is Adomah. If Ramirez gets injured what then? To say he wouldn't improve our squad is absolutely ridiculous.

Wonder if we have managed to sweet talk ***nal into a permo deal for Chambers. Decent footballer there like, would be happy with that.

Now we need a winger (or 2!) and our squad would be pretty solid IMO