Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was from somebody on Everton's forum yesterday:

"The interest from Boro is very real and according to a friend (some of you may recall back when Ben Gibson was linked that I knew someone quite close to the club) there are some very real moves being made in the region of 20m.

I sincerely hope we don't sell him but there is definitely concrete interest."

Just bumping this post from yesterday morning as I think it might have been missed when the Chambers news came out a few mins later.

Interesting that theres a fair few criticising how poor his stamina is in games although to be fair if we are seeing one of our players linked with a move away we find negatives to highlight them.

For me the more I think about us the more I think we need the Deulofeu type player in. Similar to Capellos England in relying on Rooney we seem to rely on Ramirez to be our creativity. By the sounds of it West Brom targeted Ramirez as the danger man and once they stopped him having an influence it stopped our threat. I think another outlet would significantly improve the number of chances we create per game.

All has gone very quiet about Enzo Zidane over the past week, think that deal could still be on? Wouldn't be happy if it were just him like, but Deulofeu for the right and Enzo as an under-21 backup to Ramirez would be really excellent business I reckon.

Still not convinced it's Deulofeu we'll get though, could easily be someone out of left-field. So long as we get someone and not no one by the end of transfer deadline day...

Edit: Great minds smogster! :D

All has gone very quiet about Enzo Zidane over the past week, think that deal could still be on? Wouldn't be happy if it were just him like, but Deulofeu for the left and Enzo as a under-21 backup to Ramirez would be really excellent business I reckon.

Still not convinced it's Deulofeu we'll get though, could easily be someone out of left-field. So long as we get someone and not no one by the end of transfer deadline day...

I think all will depend on Everton signing the big money forward they have been looking for themselves. If they get their man I think it is a possibility.

Indeed Gilburtgtr I can see why we are both singled out as the top posters on here ;)

Any updates on the 20 million bid Lurker? Also I would hope it's not Zac Clough as although he's a good player we actually need a winger/attack midfielder that can go straight into the team and improve us.

Valdes, Guzan, Mejias/Dimi

Chambers, Nsue, Barragan, Ayala, Espinosa, Gibson, Friend, Fabio

Deulofeu/other, Stuani, Ramirez, Clayton, de Roon, Forshaw, Downing, Fischer, de Sart, Leadbitter

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

Still only 24 players unless I'm missing someone.

Valdes, Guzan, Mejias

Deulofeu, Stuani, Ramirez, Clayton, de Roon, Forshaw, Downing, Fischer, de Sart, Leadbitter

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

I imagine we will have one of Adomah/de Pena/Reach/Dimi still here by Thursday morning.

Deulofeu/other, Stuani, Ramirez, Clayton, de Roon, Forshaw, Downing, Fischer, de Sart, Leadbitter

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

Is de dart classed as a u/21 player.

Valdes, Guzan, Mejias

Deulofeu, Stuani, Ramirez, Clayton, de Roon, Forshaw, Downing, Fischer, de Sart, Leadbitter

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

I imagine we will have one of Adomah/de Pena/Reach/Dimi still here by Thursday morning.

Really doubt we'll include 4 GK's in a squad of 25 :P

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

Is de dart classed as a u/21 player.

Don't know, can't remember the cut off dates but he's 22 in Dec.

Valdes, Guzan, Mejias

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

Really doubt we'll include 4 GK's in a squad of 25 :P

Baptiste as well is also a possibility.