• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just don't get this "karanka type player" phrase just an excuse to say no to a player you don't like for me, if anything son is more of a "karanka type player" than deulofeu

Not a saying I like,but Karanka style player means, attacking player who possesses defensive qualities, so basically any player who has pace can create chances and gives the opposition defence nightmares but can't defend need not apply.

I just don't get this "karanka type player" phrase just an excuse to say no to a player you don't like for me, if anything son is more of a "karanka type player" than deulofeu

Not a saying I like,but Karanka style player means, attacking player who possesses defensive qualities, so basically any player who has pace can create chances and gives the opposition defence nightmares but can't defend need not apply.

Messi's dream move is in tatters.

Wenger won't sell him :D

Ok, Chambers fails medical and thus opening up Wilshere loan - now would you take him?

Don't make this tough for me  :cool:

I've never once said I wouldn't take him :D

I only said that even Watford, who are known for bending the rules, wouldn't be able to wangle loaning both Chambers and Wilshere.

Wenger won't sell him :D

Ok, Chambers fails medical and thus opening up Wilshere loan - now would you take him?

Don't make this tough for me  :cool:

I've never once said I wouldn't take him :D

I only said that even Watford, who are known for bending the rules, wouldn't be able to wangle loaning both Chambers and Wilshere.

I was being tongue in cheek with the whole Watford thing :)

Lurker any updates on the mystery £20m man? Got a feeling we won't be breaking any transfer record and it will be Enzo Zidane on loan or Zac Clough. But Gazette said potentially 3 signings. Chambers and two attacking midfielders? Don't see the third being a striker.

I think we will have a striker in mind who we want but touch and go if he's available, if he comes up then we will see Rhodes or at least nugent leave and this striker come in. I agree that it's unlikely to happen now though.

I'd be happy with 2 attacking mids or Zach clough and a big signing like delofeou etc.

It's just been re-reported in Portugal that us and Zenit are in negotiations for Samaris for 20 million euros and 1 of us is in advanced negotiations with the player this evening.

He's definitely not a young attacking midfielder though think it's his agent trying to drag out alternatives to Zenit.