• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The British promoted Middlesbrough is very interested in Reims defender Aissa Mandi .

Just relegated to Ligue 2 with Reims central defender Aissa Mandi ( 24 ) has a sound output of one year from the end of his contract with his first club . Several Ligue 1 clubs (Rennes , Bordeaux, Saint -Etienne ) maintain a more or less attentive interest in her situation but especially Middlesbrough which is activated for the Algerian international . Just promoted to the Premier League , the English club would like to move quickly on this.

Looks like we missed out big time on Lindelof unfortunately. Atleast it's promising from our scouting perspective

He's primarily a right back but can operate at centre back, 32 league appearances this season and a very impressive return of 5 goals. 79 on FIFA!!!!!!!

I'm sick if Man U have just made a £20.5m bid for Lindelof considering we just missed out on him, I mean by the sounds of it the club was hours away from announcing it at one point; the Gazette made it sound like a done deal.

He's primarily a right back but can operate at centre back, 32 league appearances this season and a very impressive return of 5 goals. 79 on FIFA!!!!!!!

youtube vid:

I've translated some of the comments from the bottom of the article linking us to Aïssa Mandi:

"...Why? he is bad" (5 downvotes)

"Aaaah so we will identify Middlesbrough supporters who will be born tonight ... extolling the qualities of our club ... you blablablacalmez on guys ... there will not be a second Leicester! No need to graft you ..."

"Good player who deserves a good club" (5 upvotes)

"L1 between the clubs proposed, promoted and who will play in the Premier League, the choice is quickly made"

youtube vid:

Well looks like he's not shy to put a tackle in and can defend, fast, skilfull, scores goals...and we have had scouts in France haven't we? I like what I've seen, BRING HIM TO TEESSIDE.

youtube vid:

Well looks like he's not shy to put a tackle in and can defend, fast, skilfull, scores goals...and we have had scouts in France haven't we? I like what I've seen, BRING HIM TO TEESSIDE.

Put some decent crosses in and looks to have a bit of "bite" (non-Suarez) to his play as well.  Hope there's something in the link.