oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Raf, I understand some info cannot be put up on here for obvious or sometimes suprisingly unobvious reasons too, my only point was if you know something and can share it if you do thats cool, if you cannot share it with everyone then its best to use a code :-)

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't really need a name, but I'd just like to know whether it is something concrete. Are we far along in negotiations and is that potential player and exciting player who will go directly into the starting lineup?

I don't really need a name, but I'd just like to know whether it is something concrete. Are we far along in negotiations and is that potential player and exciting player who will go directly into the starting lineup?

i cant promise he will go straight into the starting line up as it's not my choice. must be extremely far gone because of info she has

I'm curious as to why we haven't confirmed Chambers yet when he was pictured at Rockliffe earlier

It will go through when ***nal confirm Mustafi. They may not be willing to let CC go if there's a last minute snag in their deal.

i cant promise he will go straight into the starting line up as it's not my choice. must be extremely far gone because of info she has

Ok then. Would you put said player in the starting lineup?

Ok then. Would you put said player in the starting lineup?

Also what name would you put on the back of his shirt?

Raf, I understand some info cannot be put up on here for obvious or sometimes suprisingly unobvious reasons too, my only point was if you know something and can share it if you do thats cool, if you cannot share it with everyone then its best to use a code :-)

i can share it. just not publish it. I have told everyone who has messaged me I don't have a name just some info  people need to calm its not that big of a deal

i can share it. just not publish it. I have told everyone who has messaged me I don't have a name just some info  people need to calm its not that big of a deal

I haven't got one... :(