oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Well with it being Transfer Deadline day tomorrow and the black and white stripy folk up the A19 got Demoted, will sky be camped outside of Rockcliffe tomorrow or will we get the usual service from sky, but this time the reporter is at Sunderland?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well with it being Transfer Deadline day tomorrow and the black and white stripy folk up the A19 got Demoted, will sky be camped outside of Rockcliffe tomorrow or will we get the usual service from sky, but this time the reporter is at Sunderland?

Sunderland still need 4+ signings I imagine after the amount of rejections they've had today they'll be the focus on sky with us a close 2nd since we're Premier League now.

Adams Traore for Adomah is a perfect scenario especially since it would be, we assume, in addition to another AM signing not linked to Adomah.

Hey everyone, come see how important I am!!!

If you beg, I will PM you a joke!!!!

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/66/66fd183725cbbd1bdad0ce31f46e7079b0682ae5d22c03085fee91966861b1ac.jpg

Just made me think of this, sorry can't put actual photos on the mobile app... As far as I'm aware???

Stick the img tabs on [ img ] yourlink.jpg [ /img ] without the spaces.

If it still isn't showing, go to UCP > edit options > switch to full version at the very bottom of screen > make sure 'display images in posts' is ticked> update options > switch back to mobile at the bottom of the page again > should work fine now

Wilshere looks close to a loan to Palace. They've done some cracking business in the past fortnight. I hope they haven't gelled by the time we play them next month.

Hey everyone, come see how important I am!!!

If you beg, I will PM you a joke!!!!

66fd183725cbbd1bdad0ce31f46e7079b0682ae5d22c03085fee91966861b1ac.jpg

Just made me think of this, sorry can't put actual photos on the mobile app... As far as I'm aware???

Stick the img tabs on [ img ] yourlink.jpg [ /img ] without the spaces.

If it still isn't showing, go to UCP > edit options > switch to full version at the very bottom of screen > make sure 'display images in posts' is ticked> update options > switch back to mobile at the bottom of the page again > should work fine now

Nice one. I think I'm in love with you

I'veIIbeen told that the club hope to complete three deals tomorrow but it could be upto 5 (depending on outs).

Chambers

Clough (Zidane second choice)

Record Breaking Signing

Traore if Adomah goes

Striker if Rhodes goes.

As I say I'm not that up with domestic transfers so don't take this as itk.

Bid in for Norwich player (info from a Norwich player).

sky be camped outside of Rockcliffe tomorrow or will we get the usual service from sky,

I believe the OB is staying at Rockcliffe tonight don't know if that's a sign or not.