oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Why did i envisage KM putting his fingers to his temple, ala Derek Acorah, summoning some other worldly source....

"i'm getting confirmation......yep....Defa...Defoe? No ....DEULOFEU. CONFIRMED"

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can remember seeing him playing for Barcelona as it happens even before he joined Villa.  Might have been a Champions League game as I don't watch much European domestic football. He appears to be the very definition of raw.  

Well you are quick to judge aren't you? He only played 15 mins in total for the Barcelona first team. 7 mins in the domestic cup and 8 min in the champions league.

You are right though, he is quite raw :D

KM....If it's the lad on Twitter that has messaged you then it looks like a fake account.Most of his tweets are simply jokes about Everton... But hope it's true..

No it's nobody from Twitter it's my cousin. Same source as the Victor Moses farce.

Don’t understand how anyone could not want wilshere.

I can remember seeing him playing for Barcelona as it happens even before he joined Villa.  Might have been a Champions League game as I don't watch much European domestic football. He appears to be the very definition of raw.  

Well you are quick to judge aren't you? He only played 15 mins in total for the Barcelona first team. 7 mins in the domestic cup and 8 min in the champions league.

That wouldn't be CT saying things to suit his argument would it :D

KM....If it's the lad on Twitter that has messaged you then it looks like a fake account.Most of his tweets are simply jokes about Everton... But hope it's true..

No it's nobody from Twitter it's my cousin. Same source as the Victor Moses farce.

Has he ever got anything right?

That's weird because I know I saw him playing somewhere before Villa.  I wonder if it was pre-season?  That's got me beat that mate cos I don't even watch much footy outside these shores and the European competitions but I know I've seen him.

The rawness bit wasn't me however that was from some newspaper articles sourcing Villa's managers and coaching staff like I said.  I just remember thinking he looked quick.  God knows where I saw him though  :s

If (and that's a massive if) we get Traore and Deulofeu I'm going to go out on a limb and say both Adomah and Rhodes will leave. Deulofeu and Traore will be our right wing options and Stuani will be pushed forward as on of our three striker options alongside Negredo and Nugent.

Not saying this is what I want, just how I see things panning out if those two incomings do go through.

He got the Moses thing right, we had that confirmed from other members too if I remember rightly. Wasn't VB on here for a short time confirming it?

He got the Moses thing right, we had that confirmed from other members too if I remember rightly. Wasn't VB on here for a short time confirming it?

Yeah I think Moses was pretty close but chose the premiership when west ham jumped in at the 11. hour. Wasn't he even up at Rockliffe?

That wouldn't be CT saying things to suit his argument would it :D

No that would CF not including the rest of my post where I stated I'd got that from reading their local rag.

I can see you're still struggling but I'm sure you'll get there eventually.  Don't give up.

KM is sound, I don't think he's the type to go around making stuff up.  Although it wouldn't entirely surprise me if it turned out he had about 100 different twitter accounts all linked to football transfer news  :dodgy:

More on Deulofeu. It's going to be touch and go (Everton will probably want a replacement first?) and player wants the move having played under AK previously. And on that note, I'm off to bed.