•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought your reading comprehension was better than that CT :D

Convo went like this;

You say that you seen him in champs league, i say that he only played 8 mins, Humpty light heartedly accuses you of saying things to suit youre argument, you then say 'no that would be CF' because i never quoted all your post, I say I never had an argument to defend, I was just posting minutes he played

Sorry mate I thought you were saying I was having an argument.  Every now and again it turns out I'm not.

I know. Calm down dear :D

Adama Traore was touted by Villa fans and pundits as their potential one-man saviour to drag them out of the mire at the early exchanges of last season - then he got injured. He looked a real talent, though very raw. I'd be happy with him joining.

If GD does arrive, my wife may end up a good deal richer from my life insurance payout...

Hope RAF Smogs info is true!

Really think we could do with one more attacking player after adama(who I have been asking for all summer, YEY)

Same and I've been wanting Zach clough aswell, can't believe they both could happen!

I thought your reading comprehension was better than that CT :D

Convo went like this;

You say that you seen him in champs league, i say that he only played 8 mins, Humpty light heartedly accuses you of saying things to suit youre argument, you then say 'no that would be CF' because i never quoted all your post, I say I never had an argument to defend, I was just posting minutes he played

Sorry mate I thought you were saying I was having an argument.  Every now and again it turns out I'm not.

You'd cause trouble in an empty house you....if it suited your argument.

You'd cause trouble in an empty house you....if it suited your argument.

:) 

I want you to know that I'm rooting for you.

On a light hearted side note was everyone aware Steve Bruce has released a three part detective-crime-thriller-footballer manager novel trilogy?

Google it

I had heard that before. I don't think I could read it with any degree of seriousness knowing that Steve Bruce was the author.

RAF Smog, I'm bored out of my mind waiting for a flight at Toronto airport. Is there anything that you could tell me to make my wait slightly more interesting?

That's commitment to the cause who did you think we were signing from the Canadian Soccer League