• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's some really good free agents kicking about this year as well remains to be seen if we could pull any of these off but it's nice to just be even linked with some of these players i hope we get Ramirez done pretty quickly though

There's some really good free agents kicking about this year as well remains to be seen if we could pull any of these off but it's nice to just be even linked with some of these players i hope we get Ramirez done pretty quickly though

I don't think Ramirez will be wanting to sign anything till after the Copa, I get the feeling he wants to put himself in the shop window abit before making his mind up!

Fingers crossed though

I'm pretty sure the club would have been making their intentions as soon as possible to Ramirez.

The fact he's gone to the Copa America without anything being mentioned worries me a bit. Even if something has been agreed in principle, we know that doesn't mean anything until it's announced. See Shay Given last year.

I'm sure that Aitor will have a few options after Ramirez, some might be better but it's always good to bring in someone who has gotten used to the system already rather than potentially bringing them in later in the window after the season has already kicked off.

I wonder if he'd go as far as considering getting on the phone to Bournemouth about Tomlin... looks like his future there is done. Newcastle and Bristol City hovering around. Howe really doesn't like him, seems like his Twitter is more important to him.

Did Spurs agree a fee in January regarding Dembele?

I wonder if they did that just so they could chat to him and talk to him about a contract? They put an offer on the table, ask him if he would consider that in 6 months time. Maybe even say "If you sign now, we'll give you this much but if you sign in the Summer, we'll re-invest some of the transfer fee we'd have to pay now back into your contract".

If he says yes then cancel the deal at the last minute and Spurs just have to trust he won't talk to another club on the continent seriously. Saves Levy some cash and Dembele can just play out the rest of his season with Fulham knowing his future is safe.

I'm pretty sure the club would have been making their intentions as soon as possible to Ramirez.

The fact he's gone to the Copa America without anything being mentioned worries me a bit. Even if something has been agreed in principle, we know that doesn't mean anything until it's announced. See Shay Given last year.

I'm sure that Aitor will have a few options after Ramirez

I wonder if he'd go as far as considering getting on the phone to Bournemouth about Tomlin... looks like his future there is done. Newcastle and Bristol City hovering around. Howe really doesn't like him, seems like his Twitter is more important to him.

Tomlin??? You having a laugh!!?

Did Spurs agree a fee in January regarding Dembele?

I wonder if they did that just so they could chat to him and talk to him about a contract? They put an offer on the table, ask him if he would consider that in 6 months time. Maybe even say "If you sign now, we'll give you this much but if you sign in the Summer, we'll re-invest some of the transfer fee we'd have to pay now back into your contract".

If he says yes then cancel the deal at the last minute and Spurs just have to trust he won't talk to another club on the continent seriously. Saves Levy some cash and Dembele can just play out the rest of his season with Fulham knowing his future is safe.

I can't remember what happened tbf I know they came close to getting him because everyone was surprised that he stayed. Just haven't heard anything more about it and seen them linked with a couple of bigger named strikers.

I don't think Ramirez will be wanting to sign anything till after the Copa, I get the feeling he wants to put himself in the shop window abit before making his mind up!

Fingers crossed though

I have he same feeling about this but was hoping mabye that it could be already done he seemed to enjoy it here and gets on well with Stuani but I can see him wanting to have his options open. Mabye he fancies la liga and with Seville rumoured mabye he's waiting.