oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

we wont be putting all our eggs in one basket, i bet we have about 10 players targeted for each slot we are looking to fill.

Vermeer might be at number 10 on that list for all we know.

same goes for Rupp and Mandi.

at least we can narrow the leagues down we have targeted for scouting Ligue 1, bundesliga, serie A, primeira liga and la liga so far.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we wont be putting all our eggs in one basket, i bet we have about 10 players targeted for each slot we are looking to fill.

Vermeer might be at number 10 on that list for all we know.

same goes for Rupp and Mandi.

at least we can narrow the leagues down we have targeted for scouting Ligue 1, bundesliga, serie A, primeira liga and la liga so far.

This will be true

Plus if we are after some bigger names then they probably won't even talk till after the euros. All these players were hearing now could just be the alternatives to those big names.

#Lazio's Filip Djordjevic wanted by #Boro, while #Ajax’s Arkadiusz Milik could replace him. football-italia.net/84550/lazio-dj…

Read on twitter Lazio want 15m for him.

#Lazio's Filip Djordjevic wanted by #Boro, while #Ajax’s Arkadiusz Milik could replace him. football-italia.net/84550/lazio-dj…

didnt they get him as a free to? lets just buy milik :)

Well we're bring linked with every Tom, *** and Harry now. The only linked players so far I'd really like are Mandi, Morrison and Gaston.

So they want about a million pr goal he has scored for them in his two years there. are they insane. I'd rather have massimo back.

So they want about a million pr goal he has scored for them in his two years there. are they insane. I'd rather have massimo back.

Massimo signed a contract extension with Empoli a few days ago, no chance Borodane.

Can't believe he's still going, he'll be 37 this year.

I've heard a potential rumour that we are looking to bring in Jose Rodriguez on loan from Galatasaray. Plays mainly in central midfield, but would just be brought in to give us extra bodies in midfield. Karanka knows him from the Real Madrid set-up, so apparently knows what he brings. Would sorta be an ideal backup to Leadbitter basically.

Gala need to offload players because they are undergoing serious financial problems at the moment and Rodriguez is really unhappy in Turkey and wants to leave. From what I understand, it would be a one year loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season.

RUMOURS! YAY!

Well we're bring linked with every Tom, *** and Harry now. The only linked players so far  I'd really like are Mandi, Morrison and Gaston.

I know nothing of Mandi, Morrison would be useful as a squad player, but in which position?

I definitely want Gaston back.

Mandi has to sign so we can break out a Barry Manilow number on our away trips.

Ooh Mandi, you came from France for nothing!

Its (Chelsea) away...

Ooh Mandi, we wish you can stop them from scoring!

We need you today...

Ooh Mandi!

Just looking at the Rupp link, Filip Kostic is his team mate who got 5 goals and 8 assists last season, he plays wide left. Southampton and Leicester are supposedly interested for around €12m. Rupp got 6 goals and 6 assists whilst playing half the season in a deeper midfield role before going wide right. Apparently he could be available for around €7m. We could get ourselves a very decent player for a reasonable price there.