• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although we've done ok in this transfer window that's all we've done! We don't have enough quality in the final third, we struggled when going behind last season, we havnt got enough attacking options to really mix things up in games if we go behind in games this season either

Wait, wait. So there is no amazing last ditch transfer? I am so confused. Surely that VB tweet wasn't a wind-up? Or Reach related? And surely one or two didn't jump on the ITK bandwagon that something was happening on the back of that?

If so, I'm out of here. Wow.

One or two have been shown up in this window, potentially..

Although we've done ok in this transfer window that's all we've done! We don't have enough quality in the final third, we struggled when going behind last season, we havnt got enough attacking options to really mix things up in games if we go behind in games this season either

two up front would do it. when needed

Wait, wait. So there is no amazing last ditch transfer? I am so confused. Surely that VB tweet wasn't a wind-up? Or Reach related? And surely one or two didn't jump on the ITK bandwagon that something was happening on the back of that?

If so, I'm out of here. Wow.

One or two have been shown up in this window.

I think you're putting two plu... wait...