• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look at Fischers recent performances for Denmark he's clearly an upgrade from last season, De Roon's Serie A stat topping displays suggest he'll be a huge upgrade and we have Victor Valdes in goal.

Along with a genuinely explosive young winger in Adama I'm excited to see how it gels together personally I'd take our signings over Burnley/Hulls/Sunderlands/West Broms easily.

We have plenty to be positive about on the back of this window just look at the defence we've assembled and we have Alvaro Negredo up front which we never would have thought 2-3 years ago.

Adama Traore isn't for the future he's for now I have a feeling Aitor and the coaches will put in serious discipline work with him can see him breaking into the team pretty early.

Bottom line is every neutral I speak to and every neutral I hear think we've done good business and will be safe, getting rid of Adomah was painful for some but trust me we will be a better team without him we might not be so wasteful for a start.

Don't want this taken out of context as I do think we've had a relatively good window overall, but every Boro fan and his dog has been crying out for a winger to come in for at least three weeks I'd say. I can only conclude that the club knew we needed one too but there was some screw up in the end. Maybe we were holding out for Deulofeu and had all our eggs in that basket.

It's so uncharacteristic of how we've done our business this summer though - you'd have thought we had a list that we would have looked at for alternatives. But we've barely even been linked with any wingers/AMs since Fischer and Ramirez signed. Would have thought we could have moved for a loan at least... Enner Valencia was available?

Anyway, it seems we're done for the night. I'll be over it in the morning.