• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I appreciate the end of the window may have been a bit of a disappointment, but let's not let that stop us appreciating just what a natty dresser Traore is.  Look at that jacket: magnificent.

JS98366996.jpg

Hope he can play a bit too, of course :)

Bloody hell! It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word. If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

Hahaha comedy. good xfer window. Thought we were going to stay up before today, upgrading Adomah to Traoe has only increased that belief, although very marginally.

Thanks Lurker, think you were the only guy who was spot on. Or at least genuine and non theatrical.

Right then...

Valdes, Guzan, Dimi

Chambers, Nsue, Barragan, Ayala, Gibson, Espinosa, Friend, Fabio

Clayton, Forshaw, de Roon, de Sart, Leadbitter

Traore, Stuani, Ramirez, Downing, Fischer, de Pena

Negredo, Rhodes, Nugent

Bloody hell! It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word. If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

Doesn't make him less of a douchebag tho :s

Really poor form from VB if so, really poor. Very surprised. Was well respected before this - such a stupid thing to do and certainly won't be interested in anything he says in the future.

Disappointing that we haven't made that big name signing we were all after, was v hopeful. So, all in all, a disappointing deadline day. As much as I don't rate Adomah as a PL player, and though I feel the transfer makes sense, it is possible that we actually downgraded offensively today.

That said, good window. We've made some cracking signings.