• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I appreciate the end of the window may have been a bit of a disappointment, but let's not let that stop us appreciating just what a natty dresser Traore is.  Look at that jacket: magnificent.

JS98366996.jpg

Hope he can play a bit too, of course :)

Karanka looks kinda confused there.  "Gerard has changed a bit since I last saw him  :s "

Bloody hell! It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word. If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

Got to say, I agree. Pigs can fly, so it seems.

Bloody hell!  It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word.  If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

Doesn't make him less of a douchebag tho :s

+1

Bloody hell! It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word. If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

When you know you are well respected and listened to by a large number of boro fans you don't go around pulling wind ups like this.

It's poor form on his part.

My theory.....

Everton thought they had sissoko and Valencia in the bag, gave us the green light on GD, Spurs come in, Everton call it off and our people go home. The time line all fits from the VB tweet to the ssn guy pic of the place in darkness.

Could be way off and hopefully wrong, just a guess.

This is very plausible

So who was the secret player that everyone was PMing each other about?

C'mon give us a laugh :)

There never was a name, just a lot of hearsay.

What an anti climax