• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we lock this thread now. Glad to see the end of it, some of our fans have shown themselves up today. Bitching, moaning, sniping. We're a better squad than last season, we'll do okay.

Can we lock this thread now. Glad to see the end of it, some of our fans have shown themselves up today. Bitching, moaning, sniping. We're a better squad than last season, we'll do okay.

why lock it? still loads to discuss

Are we?

I'd actually suggest we've got worse in the attacking department.

Bloody hell! It's not his fault that you're all daft enough to hang on his every word. If it was a wind up then he won't be the first or the last to pull a stunt like that.

Doesn't make him less of a douchebag tho :s

You American? hate the word Douchebag.

why lock it? still loads to discuss

Cos KM's in a sulk.

The thread today has been good value and the only sniping I've seen has been directed at people that quite clearly have been talking *** based on very little at all, whether they admit it or not.

Seriously think we've become a weaker squad than we were yesterday.

I wouldn't say weaker but certainly not stronger. We are basically gambling on Ramirez keeping up his good form from last season and not getting injured for the next 4 months. It's not going to be pretty, but hopefully we can get enough points on board.

Are we?

We've been light in the attacking department for the last few years. We had a chance to really go out and show we have serious intent in the PL but i think we may struggle come Xmas which was always our Achilles heel in the Championship

Seriously think we've become a weaker squad than we were yesterday.

Because we lost Adomah?

And reach, and only replaced him with a project 20yrold.... yeah

Even if Reach hadn't been sold, let's face it. He'd have barely got a game and would have jus been sold in Jan anyway.

Are we?

We haven't got the strongest attack and I agree that for now, losing Adomah for Traore seems to (right now) be the poor end of the deal. But Negredo alone fits our system so well that it has at least improved somewhat.