• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone now say who the player was that raf smogs was going on about?

Like a few people said he never mentioned a name, a position or a nationality. A player was never mentioned.

He just shared some reasons on why yesterday should've/could've been exciting for us boro fans.

Was going to summarise in a large way how I felt on the way into work this morning but to be honest, most have covered how I feel.

There's inevitably questions going to be asked of the new boys, can they fit with us, can they step up for us... well we've got the potential class there now, we just need to trust the coaching staff to forge them into something that delivers.

We're not incredibly exciting under Karanka but we've had a well-oiled machine capable of griding out results. I'm happy with the signings we've made so far that we can continue to do that enough to keep in this division.

Which were?

If he didn't want to post them on the site then why would I do it now?

Because the transfer window has closed and it's no longer sensitive?

Raf smog will post it if he wants to. He specifically asked people not to post it on the forum.

Anyone else noticed something?

---------------------- Valdes ---------------------

Barragan - McGhee - Espinosa - Fabio

------------ de Roon - Chambers -----------

---- Traore ---- Ramirez ----- Fischer ----

-------------------- Negredo --------------------

----------------- Dimi -----------------

Nsue - Ayala - Gibson - Friend

------ Clayton - Leadbitter ------

Stuani --- Forshaw --- Downing

--------------- Rhodes ----------------

With Guzan, de Sart, de Pena and Nugent to spare.

Karanka has literally went and bought a new starting 11

Not a bad window although I was disappointed with yesterdays outcome. We have lost 2 wingers for good money and brought in one rookie albeit with potential. My fear is teams will latch onto the fact as it is if Ramirez doesnt create we are short on creativity. I do worry that come January, if it is apparent we are lacking creatively teams will raise the prices for their players.

Hopefully its 3rd time lucky with Karanka and signing a winger though :).

That's assuming that Ramirez actually steps up and shows that he's PL class. Sure he was great in the Championship, but can he be as good for us in the PL. Pinning all our hopes on Ramirez is a risk I reckon.

I agree with you there but he has been in my opinion our most creative player overall in the 3 games so far. West Brom managed to keep him quiet and we ended up creating next to nothing.

I know we only got point from that game, but you could say it cost West Brom two points. So maybe playing to stifle him had an impact on their game.

I still can't get my head around the fact that we are going into the season with a weaker starting attacking midfield 3 than the one that were our weakness in the Championship last season.

I accept we have done some great business throughout this window but the failure to improve on the areas we were weak may cost us.

We have done really well so far this season. But if you examine our performances, it is clear that we are severely lacking creativity. 4 shots on target in 3 matches against lower league (Stoke mid table) opposition. We are really going to struggle to continue picking up points without creating more.

It really is going to be a grind this season and we will be relying on our defence once again. I do have so much belief in AK's ability to shore up the defence though and think this will keep us safe. But there's no doubt it will be hard watching at times.

Which were?

Because the transfer window has closed and it's no longer sensitive?

If anyone from the club was watching then surely regardless of whether or not the window was closed, if they were trying to out someone they would keep an eye on what was said. If Raf smog decides to put it up, it's his choice. Not up to us.

Anyone else noticed something?

---------------------- Valdes ---------------------

Barragan - McGhee - Espinosa - Fabio

------------ de Roon - Chambers -----------

---- Traore ---- Ramirez ----- Fischer ----

-------------------- Negredo --------------------

----------------- Dimi -----------------

Nsue - Ayala - Gibson - Friend

------ Clayton - Leadbitter ------

Stuani --- Forshaw --- Downing

--------------- Rhodes ----------------

With Guzan, de Sart, de Pena and Nugent to spare.

Karanka has literally went and bought a new starting 11

Very impressive actually. Both as equally competitive.

Can anyone now say who the player was that raf smogs was going on about?

Like a few people said he never mentioned a name, a position or a nationality. A player was never mentioned.

He just shared some reasons on why yesterday should've/could've been exciting for us boro fans.

Which were?

If something was going to kick off yesterday the press would've been swarming round Rockliffe.