oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

while i've been watching a few german highlights i liked the look of karim bellarabi. rw/ss. looks a player him, although i've never heard of him is transfermarkt value is 12mill. guess hes already highly rated.

Just had a watch of him and he looks unreal! Kind of a mix of payet and mahrez.

Someone else I noticed was Charlie musonda on loan at betis. Doesn't have the best stats but he only played 14 games and it's his first full season. However he is so direct I'm not joking when I say almost messi like with the ball at his feet. His balance, turn of pace and ability to shift direction are unreal, I really hope we've been having a look at him, would excite the fans no end.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looked at musonda situation. Seems he doesn't want to go back to Chelsea because of lack of game time and betis want to keep him but apparently he gave a 'cryptic farewell' message to betis fans on his insta.

We really should look at this guy!!

It would be easier with this being name "Linked List Thread - Summer Transfer Window 2016" so that people can instantly tell them apart when they open up oneboro.

So far we've got a thread for rumours and now this one for linked players and I propose that we don't open any more, concise or otherwise.

This will trample on some toes, no doubt, but existing transfer-related threads are going to be merged. The new thread will be authored by Atokous and he will maintain a summary in the opening post, as he did last time.

This is going to be our transfers thread. Existing transfer-related threads will be merged with this one.

I have arranged for Atokous to be the thread's author so that he can, as agreed, maintain a summary of transfer activity in the opening post.

Isn't Ramirez not a free agent though? I thought he signed a pre contract deal with his old club in Argentina and that he would cost money to buy out his "contract" in the close season.