oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Yea even in championship there was a lack of quality till Ramirez came in and out lw situation was dreadful for a team going for promotion.

If you like looking at wingers look at Jesus corona!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more i have read about Praet, the more i like him. Just read an article about him written in 2012 and at one time he played under the same coach as De Bruyne. This is translated and i get the impression he is rated better than De Bruyne.

Exclusive - Dennis Praet, he wants as Xavi and Iniesta

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 11:38

In recent weeks, Dennis Praet capsized the public Anderlecht and all the great short public. At only 18, the prodigy has exploded in recent big matches in the league as in the Champions League. A huge talent, a rare elegance and a reminder of Enzo Scifo, Marc Degryse, Pär Zetterberg ... Praet, it's also all this ...

Tom De Sutter said: "Praet makes me think of Andrés Iniesta. "Herman Praet, Dennis's father:" My son has two idols, Iniesta and Xavi. Because they have the style of game he loves and because they are collective players. They are also very quick in driving the ball. And before you receive it, they already know what they will do, it impresses. They seek the permanent spaces. Dennis also noticed that they usually need about ten minutes to read the opponent's game. He too is like that. He watches, he sees where the weaknesses are, and he knows better where to find the spaces, what race lines to choose, how to position themselves. Another thing that the brand with Xavi and Iniesta and tries to copy as soon as they have given the ball, they become available again. They get a lot of balls and 8 assists on 10 going forward. "

René Peeters, currently coach of Sporting Hopes added to the table that "his vision of the game is impressive, especially for a player of his age. It has a touch of a few special ball. Sometimes it is a pivoting control and gives a twist to a teammate while most players need two keys in these situations. And everything always looks easy at home, he gives the inside or outside. For some players, the ball seems to be an enemy. With him, it's just the opposite, you never see the fight with the ball. This is also seen in his short hooks, swivels smoothly, the movement is soft and clear. Another advantage: he loves simplify his game to the maximum. When there is no reason to complicate the movement, it does not. "

Scorer of 4 tables

This season Praet is the second youngest player to have evolved in groups of the Champions League - behind Adrien Rabiot, PSG. He even score in the preliminary rounds. As Supercup. And Belgian Cup. And in the league. In short, he scored on four tables. "Recently, it has quite advanced in its incursions in the 16 meters," says Peeters. "It was one of his little faults, he dared not enough, and inevitably, finish suffered. It was said and repeated that he was to advance further, it does and it shows the number of goals he has already this season. "

"Best that De Bruyne"

Two product Genk who have recently exploded onto the international scene: Steven Defour and De Bruyne. Praet has the well known there. And idolized? No ! He recently said that even De Bruyne was not, in his eyes, an example for youth in Limburg. Confirmed by Roland Breugelmans, who had Praet under him as head of the school of young Racing: "De Bruyne was more irregular and more capricious than Praet. In some matches, we said: -Good God, what's he done here? But often, even when questioned its true value. We never asked this question with Praet. Him, it was a 9 out of 10 in each game. "

Warriors of Uruguay ‏@UruguayanHeroes 6m6 minutes ago

Suprise move in the making? Gastón Ramírez could be on his way to North London as Tottenham show interest. (BILD).

Warriors of Uruguay ‏@UruguayanHeroes  6m6 minutes ago

Suprise move in the making? Gastón Ramírez could be on his way to North London as Tottenham show interest. (BILD).

I could just about handle him going abroad but I will flip my lid if he goes to another Premier League side. :@

Wtf, do they even need him?!

I genuinely would be gutted if he went to a PL team other than us :/

I'd be gutted too, but I've tried having a look around and I can't find anything else other than that one tweet, and that account only has 300 followers. We'll see if anything else pops up about it tomorrow.

I'd be gutted too, but I've tried having a look around and I can't find anything else other than that one tweet, and that account only has 300 followers. We'll see if anything else pops up about it tomorrow.

Yeah can only find it on an account with 700 followers myself. Could well be fake.

Fingers crossed.

typicalbrough will probably know more than I do but Tottenham's head of player recruitment used to be Southampton's head of player recruitment (or whatever title it is). Paul Mitchell his name is. Oh and Tottenham's manager used to be Southampton's of course.  So there is a link there but that link may also be why the story has appeared rather than there being a story.

typicalbrough will probably know more than I do but Tottenham's head of player recruitment used to be Southampton's head of player recruitment (or whatever title it is). Paul Mitchell his name is. Oh and Tottenham's manager used to be Southampton's of course.  So there is a link there but that link may also be why the story has appeared rather than there being a story.

That's actually a fair point.

In fact thinking about it, I think it was Pochettino's arrival that started Ramirez' downward trend for Southampton, he was really good under Adkins IIRC.

I doubt there is much in that at all. I can think of a few sources within Tottenham that would have been all over that story if it were true. Also i think they are looking at Serie A for their attacking midfield targets.

Yeah can only find it on an account with 700 followers myself. Could well be fake.

Fingers crossed.

I have more followers than that, and I'm hardly a known bloody name! :P

Regarding ramirez from the twitter Uruguay page. he responded to my question about him going to spurs or another top team.

@DannyGuitarUATR no, he wants to be the main man and at Boro he can. Money isn't really an issue as well considering the BPL Tv deals.

Regarding ramirez from the twitter Uruguay page. he responded to my question about him going to spurs or another top team.

@DannyGuitarUATR no, he wants to be the main man and at Boro he can. Money isn't really an issue as well considering the BPL Tv deals.

One of the Twitter accounts has posted a tweet saying Tottenham showing interest in Ramirez and it says £5.7m bid expected. When he's out of contract? :D

One of the Twitter accounts has posted a tweet saying Tottenham showing interest in Ramirez and it says £5.7m bid expected. When he's out of contract? :D

Lol didn't even notice that.

I just get so emotional when people try and steal my Gaston.