oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I've mentioned him before, but Højbjerg had just told the press that he is not looking for a top club, but rather a club that can offer game time and ambition. Not just a quick fix but rather a place where he can see a future. Get on the phone Bausor. He'd be a perfect match. So much potential.

I want him for my FIFA career mode, he's always been on loan to other clubs :(

Vid of him - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0g6M4DbeVc

Very tidy great passing range and surprisingly goodd feet.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DAILY MAIL: Cheick Tiote is wanted by West Brom, Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace.

What about that wonderkid at Real Madrid, Odegaard? Is he worth a punt?

DAILY MAIL: Cheick Tiote is wanted by West Brom, Middlesbrough and Crystal Palace.

What about that wonderkid at Real Madrid, Odegaard?  Is he worth a punt?

No, he played well for Strømsgodset in the Norwegian Tippeliga, but haven´t impressed either on the National team or for Castilla in the Spanish Third division. He´s not ready for PL football for sure!

I've mentioned him before, but Højbjerg had just told the press that he is not looking for a top club, but rather a club that can offer game time and ambition. Not just a quick fix but rather a place where he can see a future. Get on the phone Bausor. He'd be a perfect match. So much potential.

Him and Rupp would both be very good midfield signings imo. If we can get Gaston in and maybe that Mandi, we'll be looking good early on.

Stop it, BD. You'll make me cream! :(

He looks excellent, dare I say iniesta esq.

Does anyone follow Serie A closely. Just read an article that Sime Vrsaljko has had a very good season. Young RB from Sassuolo. They are looking for the best deal they can get and says they have a lot of interest throughout Europe? Is he out of our reach? Has always been a big talent on FM

Does anyone follow Serie A closely. Just read an article that Sime Vrsaljko has had a very good season. Young RB from Sassuolo. They are looking for the best deal they can get and says they have a lot of interest throughout Europe? Is he out of our reach? Has always been a big talent on FM

Think it's between Real Madrid and Barca for this lad. 10 million I think has been quoted! Shame as he is a player

Think it's between Real Madrid and Barca for this lad. 10 million I think has been quoted! Shame as he is a player

Pretty good deal for them as they paid under 3 million two years ago

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/7-players-middlesbrough-fc-should-11373925

Gazette with 7 players we should target.

David Marshall is an interesting choice for goalkeeper. Thinking about it, I'd be all over that like a rash.

Have to agree! Don't think there would be a massive outlay required either. I would love us to try for Vorm from Spurs!

Here's 4 players that I hope we sign (and not only because I'm Irish)

Keiran Westwood

Cyrus Christie

Jeff Hendrick

Shane Long

Think they would improve us in every department

just like to add my two pence worth on what we can offer a player compared to a french team for example.

the average wage in the premier league is miles higher than any other league and the gap is only going to get bigger.

we as a premier league club can offer most of the players in Europe better wages than they will earn at anyone outside of the elite teams.

it doesnt matter that we've just gone up. they'll still get 4 year contract they could only dream of while in france/germany/spain/italy.

we were offering la liga players better money than they were on while in the championship. we really are in a different league compared to majority.

Gibson knows this to and we wont be small minded like burnley, we'll be pulling in some great players. agents all over europe will be creaming to get in the premier league big money action.