oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I have just had a quick browse on fmttm & someone just wrote something that I remember being announced a while back but I'm not sure if it is or will be implemented...

No loans between premier league teams.

Is that just coming in for this season? There was a lot of players loaned between prem teams last season e.g Bamford who went on loan to 2 different Prem clubs

I don't know but I'm sure I read something about it's going to be happening or might happen.. Just reading what someone wrote jogged my memory... Unless I imagined it..

Anyone else read about it?.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone have any actual rumours D:

KM where are you, bring me your rumours.

Sorry, just been watching Britain's Got Talent I'll see what I can find. :P

The most ridiculous rumour so far courtesy of The Sun. Joe Hart to Everton for £40m, £200k a week. :D

Who was it on here who wanted us to sign Jonathas last season?

Josu Galdos Frantzen ‏@ErrealaNorge

Jonathas er lagt ut på markedet. Real Sociedad vil bruke han som brikke for å hente inn andre spillere. 0hastverk med å selge #ViasatFotball

Akkurat nå sier ryktet at Real Sociedad ønsker å bruke Jonathas i en forhandling om Diego Reyes på permanent basis #ViasatFotball #FCPorto

Andre rykter har plassert Jonathas i Middlesbrough. Han er nok et hett navn på markedet. La Real bør være tålmodige #ViasatFotball

translated:

Josu Galdos Frantzen @ErrealaNorge

Jonathas is put on the market. Real Sociedad will use him as a pawn to capture other players. 0hastverk selling #ViasatFotball

Right now says rumored that Real Sociedad want to spend Jonathas in a negotiation about Diego Reyes permanently #ViasatFotball #FCPorto

Other rumors have placed Jonathas in Middlesbrough. He is another hot name on the market. La Real should be patient #ViasatFotball

It was me, we couldnt get him in 14/15 anyway due to permit issues.  it was elche i think he was at, immense for them on loan from an Italian club. then last summer he went to another Spanish club real sociadad, dont think he did much though. probably a one hit wonder. although his stats are pretty similar under analysis.

14/15 averaged a goal every 216min, played total 3022min. P34 G14 A7

15/16 averaged a goal every 230min, played total 1607min. P27 G7 A2

There's loads of quality from abroad that we could potentially afford if we've got our scouting/recruitment working effectively. The likes of Daem will no doubt have top Premier League clubs after them also, but they'll surely be aware that they'd be a key player for us and not just a bench player for a bigger club. I'd be delighted if we can pull of a few coups like that.

Typicalbrough says last season he was basically ***, not expecting us to get him.

i watched a game he played in he looked a bit out of his depth to me. looks like he was okay at little elche but as soon as he goes to a bigger club it become to tough for him.

Who suggested Dybala from Juventus? Well I read this morning that Barca had bid £70m for him so we can probably rule that one out.

There's loads of quality from abroad that we could potentially afford if we've got our scouting/recruitment working effectively. The likes of Daem will no doubt have top Premier League clubs after them also, but they'll surely be aware that they'd be a key player for us and not just a bench player for a bigger club. I'd be delighted if we can pull of a few coups like that.

on most links so far its been like 'Man utd, Liverpool, Juve and Middlesbrough chase youngster'. we seem to be targeting some pretty good prospects who other scouts from the top clubs are also looking at. we will no doubt recruit well. (fingers crossed)

Who suggested Dybala from Juventus? Well I read this morning that Barca had bid £70m for him so we can probably rule that one out.

:D :D :D :D :D

i remember watching a young didier drogba playing for his french team, i thought flippn hell hes a beast we should sign him. next transfer window everyone was after him and he ended up at chelsea.

i think us fans see a player on the tv that we never really heard of and think they are still a bit of an unknown. when infact everyone has scouts watching them and know exactly how good they are.

I'm at work if anyone's wondering why i'm on here doing that at this time of night.

andrea poli from AC Milan, i'm thinking bargain buy here. he has not been in the team much at milan mainly a sub last season.

looking back at his last few seasons he did well at sampdoria as a DM and then signed for Milan (7m) who play him at CM. now i'm thinking could he be a perfect style player for our system at a decent price.

anyone watch serie A?

I'm at work if anyone's wondering why i'm on here doing that at this time of night.

andrea poli from AC Milan, i'm thinking bargain buy here. he has not been in the team much at milan mainly a sub last season.

looking back at his last few seasons he did well at sampdoria as a DM and then signed for Milan (7m) who play him at CM. now i'm thinking could he be a perfect style player for our system at a decent price.

anyone watch serie A?

I'm at work as well so spending most of my time hiding and looking on here :D I watch a little bit but I'm no expert on it though, Keita Balde from Lazio is a young prospect think a few big clubs have looked at him though

Federico viviani is a kind of deep play maker, had 7 assists from that position this season.

In fact he's very similar to leadbitter, his free kick style is interesting like.

Federico viviani is a kind of deep play maker, had 7 assists from that position this season.

In fact he's very similar to leadbitter, his free kick style is interesting like.

Mentioned him a while back in the thread. Just been relegated with Verona. Would be cheap and not on big money.