oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Lassana Diarra can leave M***ille on a free despite playing 33 games last season. If we want experience we could do worse than sign him. Still only 31 years old.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw that too in the Sun, but absolutely no chance for me. He established himself as a starter towards the end of last season, manager rates him. Why would he want to leave too? A team in Europe in a brand new Olympic stadium in London, or battling relegation with the Boro?

it's not a nice part of London though, Stratford is a dump :)

You been to Stratford lately?

Yeah I was filming there last month, sure the Westfield is nice and some of the new Olympic developments, but head along the Montfichet Road towards Newham or sit in traffic on the A12 and it's hardly glamorous.

I apologise if you live in Stratford, it's certainly improved since the Olympics, I can't criticise, I lived in New Cross Gate for 5 years until recently; we had Millwall FC, a dodgy video shop and a B&Q.

The official paperwork can't go through until the 1st of July, we can have transfers in place before then.

Good point Will, although experience has shown that until the deal is officially signed, anything can happen, look at last season with Shay Given and the lad from Benfica.

Everything can be officially signed before 1 July. But the player can't start training or playing with the new club before that date.

Yeh that's what I was meaning.

Saw that too in the Sun, but absolutely no chance for me. He established himself as a starter towards the end of last season, manager rates him. Why would he want to leave too? A team in Europe in a brand new Olympic stadium in London, or battling relegation with the Boro?

Yeah I was filming there last month, sure the Westfield is nice and some of the new Olympic developments, but head along the Montfichet Road towards Newham or sit in traffic on the A12 and it's hardly glamorous.

I apologise if you live in Stratford, it's certainly improved since the Olympics, I can't criticise, I lived in New Cross Gate for 5 years until recently; we had Millwall FC, a dodgy video shop and a B&Q.

Apart from Millwall, New Cross Gate doesn't sound too bad to me ;)

They closed down the video shop and turned it into an estate agents Jimmy, an estate agents!!

I've mentioned him before, but Højbjerg had just told the press that he is not looking for a top club, but rather a club that can offer game time and ambition. Not just a quick fix but rather a place where he can see a future. Get on the phone Bausor. He'd be a perfect match. So much potential.

He looks excellent, dare I say iniesta esq.

Bayern only want 5,5 million for him. If he was english he'd be 15-20 million. Gary Gill if you are on here this could be bargain of the summer.

Lassana Diarra can leave M***ille on a free despite playing 33 games last season. If we want experience we could do worse than sign him. Still only 31 years old.

I would take a punt on Diarra. Always looked a tidy player and decent engine.

Could do a lot worse especially as he will be a free agent so to speak

They closed down the video shop and turned it into an estate agents Jimmy, an estate agents!!

Savages! I'm guessing that's about the time when you left then Billy?

Savages! I'm guessing that's about the time when you left then Billy?

Yes, it was. :P

Still they managed to sell my house within a week.

Stratford used to be a dump, I don't think it qualifies as one anymore.

Hmmm, and probably he'll live somewhere else in London other than Stratford, regardless.

Hardly surprising/new, but club confirm Rhys Williams, Abella and Woodgate are off. Plus the loans of course.

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-fc-boro-jonathan-woodgate-damia-rhys-williams-3123592.aspx

Quite surprised Woodgate isn't remaining in some capacity.

yeh same here, was sure he was touted as a coach/next manager after ravaneli :)

Jordan Jones also left, he was supposed to be the next big thing at one point

The Sun linking us with Antonio, Saying we aren't likely to be able to offer more than £8M.

The sheer amount of rumours is ridiculous.. It kinda takes away any sort of hype/Excitement because we probably have zero interest in nearly all of them, At least most of them.

The Sun linking us with Antonio, Saying we aren't likely to be able to offer more than £8M.

The sheer amount of rumours is ridiculous.. It kinda takes away any sort of hype/Excitement because we probably have zero interest in nearly all of them, At least most of them.

Alan Nixon saying he doesn't believe it. So basically they're just making it up as they go along.