• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the Gazette.. Thoughts of a Danish journalist about Fischer...

He's not really fast, Not a great dribbler, Not big & strong & not a great passer of the ball.

Not a very encouraging opinion... He does go on to say he is a good finisher though.

He does say he's not great at any of the skills above but he also goes on to say he's good at all of them plus an excellent finisher.

In the Gazette.. Thoughts of a Danish journalist about Fischer...

He's not really fast, Not a great dribbler, Not big & strong & not a great passer of the ball.

Not a very encouraging opinion... He does go on to say he is a good finisher though.

He does say he's not great at any of the skills above but he also goes on to say he's good at all of them  plus an excellent finisher.

if we are looking to improve on last season then signing a more clinical finisher or three isnt a bad idea. seeing the season highlights. we probably should have won 85% of our games quite easily on the chances created.

just to add a bit to my previous post. adomah is our only decent dribbler, rhodes is our only decent finisher the pace we have is decent at best. fischer is a great addition.

Same account that said we wanted Skrtel quite a while back way way before The Sun

bugger me. We wanted him 5 billion years ago?!

:D

Some say his noggin was how the Universe began. Him and Mad Dog clashed heads and created a Big Bang.

Same account that said we wanted Skrtel quite a while back way way before The Sun

Will you be here all week?

Get off the internet, Dad.

Im quite surprised when people say, for example, so-and-so player is not worth 5m or 7m is too much for this player, etc etc. Ok that may be, but reading some of the gazette articles recently, didnt we pay like 7m for the likes of boateng?

I guess what im saying is weve suddenly got this windfall of cash from being in the premier league at its most profitable time, and were being linked with players that are no more costly than some of the standard of players we had 10 years ago! If these players we're going for arent worth 5m, 7m, etc, why arent we pushing for better players at a little more cost?! Were richer now than weve ever been! Im right in thinking that no?

Also as times have changed, player prices have increased yea? So a player of boatengs abilities was 7m, would be more than that now. Do we not want better players than those we used to have??

I feel weve suddenly got all this money and were a bit stingy with spending it. If were actually after quality players, shouldnt most of them be breaking the record alves fee to begin with? I know its early, but thats just my thoughts

Apart from friendlies has Stauni ever been give a run out as the front man. I only ask because he appears to know where the goal is and gets into good positions.