oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

"Forward Jese Rodriguez is out of contract in June 2017 and Madrid do not want him to leave on a free transfer next year. As such, if coach Zinedine Zidane wants him to stay, Real will offer him a new contract. If not, the club could look to transfer him away over the next couple of months."

If we're looking to sign anyone from Real Madrid, Jese is probably as realistic as it gets. Shares the same agent as Fernando Amorebieta and Gaizka Mendieta. 2 + 2 = 4. ;)

Maybe that guy on fmttm saying we want James Rodriguez was mixed up and it's Jesé that we want!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Forward Jese Rodriguez is out of contract in June 2017 and Madrid do not want him to leave on a free transfer next year. As such, if coach Zinedine Zidane wants him to stay, Real will offer him a new contract. If not, the club could look to transfer him away over the next couple of months."

If we're looking to sign anyone from Real Madrid, Jese is probably as realistic as it gets. Shares the same agent as Fernando Amorebieta and Gaizka Mendieta. 2 + 2 = 4. ;)

Maybe that guy on fmttm saying we want James Rodriguez was mixed up and it's Jesé that we want!

Maybe that guy from fmttm is insane and hearing voices ;)

Would be a lot more realistic like! Or maybe it's Jay from Southampton. :D

Redmond would be a good player for us, can't say I know much about Klosse.

I was at the Norwich v Newcastle game with a mate of mine and Klosse was easily the best player on the pitch.

jese at boro lol, is he the spanish version of barmby signing. i was shocked when we got him. got to laugh though but you never know it could happen. we got juninho and barmby first season up, then emmo and rav the year after. this time next year if we stay up are we going to sign porto's best midfielder and juve first choice striker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Ruben Neves and Paulo Dybala.

Hurrah.

Whilst speculating on Norwich citys players futures. Jonny Howson good solid no nonsense midfielder. Anyone having that?

I'm not convinced he's better than Clayton or Leadbitter to be honest. If he was available very cheap I'd probably say yes, if he's going to cost anything over £4m then it's a no from me.

Would be a lot more realistic like! Or maybe it's Jay from Southampton. :D

I'd be happy with jay Rodriguez tbh as long as he's over his injuries.

Just gonna drop my opinion here and run...Redmond is better than Adomah and Dimi is better than Ruddy.

I think I'd agree with that, although I am looking forward to how Adomah fares in the PL. He grew in form in the second half of last season, and although it's a step up in ability, I think the Prem might suit his playstyle a bit more.

I think Adomah is probably a better player than Redmond right now, when they're both at full steam. I hope the Adomah we see in the Premier League is very much a player who proves he deserves this long-awaited step-up. I think if he wants to remain in the top division for the rest of his career, his season on a personal level has to go very well next year and hopefully that will focus him on the job at hand. He's likely entering the latter stage of his career now, turning 29 this year.

You might say at 29 he'll be entering the latter stages of his career, I'd say that at 29 he'll be entering his prime. I am slightly concered though because this season he only got 6 goals and 6 assists in 43 appearences and I would've expected a better return from him tbh. Anthony Knockaert in half a season at Brighton got 5 goals 7 assists. Michail Antonio got 14 goals 14 assists for Forest before he went to West Ham.

If Adomah could step up and match his stats from the Championship in the Premier League (6 goals 6 assists) though that'd be brilliant.

Adomah will get games next season but we need to get in at least some good competition for that position. People forget he had just as many forgettable games as he did good ones last season and the stats you posted back that up. I love the guy and hope he carries on his end of season form but we need to get in at least 2 wide players imo, Redmond would be a great option if he doesn't go to stoke.

On Twitter:

"Sun reporting that Middlesbrough will keep Adam Reach and give him a chance in the Premier League next season. #PNEFC"

Will see if I can find the actual article

EDIT: Was part of their 'Football Confidential' back in May 26th, so may have already been mentioned here:

"ADAM REACH will get the chance to be part of Middlesbrough’s Premier League squad on his return from exile at Preston.

Winger Reach, 23, was a loan hit at Preston but figures in Boro’s pre-season plans."