• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

found this video of ziyech, best one so far, anyone who hasnt watching him yet should have a look. hes had this vid com made by a barca fan:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLr7TGnKeA

I can never get much out of these videos. Looks quick and has a decent left foot. But it's a relatively poor league and I sincerely hope we never ever sign a goalkeeper from that league.

Apologies if this has already been posted, did a search myself quickly - badly translated (article a week old)...

Hakim Ziyech brought all linked in recent weeks with clubs like Borussia Dortmund and Fenerbahce, but there are still been no official announcement about his future and that means that interested clubs are still able to report at FC Twente. A Premier League team that has allegedly done now and will pick up the Dutch Moroccan for 10.4 million euros.

The English media, writing on Wednesday morning to Middlesbrough this season promotion to the highest level England played safe in the Championship, yet is not ready in the Netherlands. Previously took Boro already Viktor Fischer from Ajax in for a lump sum of five million and on top of some bonuses and now the candidate is apparently drove to Enschede. Middlesbrough would already at De Grolsch Veste indicated they would like to pay 10.4 million euros for Ziyech. TV Personality Johan Derksen knew earlier report that would provide a German club fifteen million for the technically gifted playmaker, who made ​​just two flawless goals for Morocco . It was later revealed that it was Borussia Dortmund, but the team has taken on Tuesday Sebastian Rode Bayern Munich. Boro is therefore possible pole position for Ziyech.

Link:

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/356508/Bijzonder_verrassende_club_wil_Ziyech_bij_Twente_oppikken_voor_10,4_miljoen

I'm sure Vossen, De Pena, Wildschut, Sola, Kike, Stuani, Carayol, all had similar videos.

Had they been around Vickers, Roberts, Beck, Morris, Moore, Whelan, Whelan, Fabio, Freestone, Peacock would have all had great videos too.

I'm sure Vossen, De Pena, Wildschut, Sola, Kike, Stuani, Carayol, all had similar videos.

Had they been around Vickers, Roberts, Beck, Morris, Moore, Whelan, Whelan, Fabio, Freestone, Peacock would have all had great videos too.

Yeah, you can't rely on YouTube videos alone. Get someone to film me playing five a side every week for a year and you'd probably be able to knock up a highlight reel.

Not a very long one, but still...

That's what I mean. Any professional player, especially attacker, looks good on youtube. It's not like I was blown away by that Ziyech video.

Yea but who actually watches YouTube videos to work out if a player is good or not?

They do give you a decent idea of a players style, general position and affect on the team. For example player xyz in Danish league has a bucket full of goals, you watch his highlight video to get an idea of him. Are they mainly headed goals from crosses? One on ones from through balls? Does he generally score close range goals relying on supply or can he score goals from all areas where he creates opportunities for himself? Does he generally play from deeper or play on the last man? Can he play with his back to goal and protect the ball? Etc etc etc

Obviously none of this will tell you wether a player will can come over here and re produce that good form, it doesn't tell you what he's like to work with behind the scenes. But just little things to get you more familiar with an unfamiliar player.

You can see from the ziyech videos he's got technique coming out of his ears, often hits shots to centrally but isn't afraid to run at defences and have a go.

Can someone try and stretch downings season into a mouth watering highlight reel? : D

Gauntlet thrown down!

Freekick vs Wolves

Pass to Nugent vs Ipswich

Goal vs MK Dons

and I think that's about it...

Can someone try and stretch downings season into a mouth watering highlight reel? : D

Gauntlet thrown down!

Freekick vs Wolves

Goal vs MK Dons

Pass to Stuani against Burton

Goal vs Rotherham

Cross for Adomah against Fulham

Hit the bar with a firebolt against Bolton

He also set up the second goal for Nugent against MK Dons

Assist for Stuani against Shef Wed at home

He also got the assist for Fabbrini's goal against Wolves away

Gauntlet thrown down!

Freekick vs Wolves

Goal vs MK Dons

Pass to Stuani against Burton

Goal vs Rotherham

Cross for Adomah against Fulham

Hit the bar with a firebolt against Bolton

Fair enough, we could probably make 1 minute out of that.