oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Ziyech is regarded as the best player in the Netherlands, not just by pundits but by opposition fans. We will do very well to get him

We're not going to sign him, no chance, 100% never going to happen.

Because NB said so, and he's the font of all knowledge.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Asked a few of my Dutch mates about him:

"He is very good. Scored almost every goal twente scored this season"

"He is probably the best player of the eredivisie"

I still think Rhodes was not a Karanka purchase and Gibson went over him and bought him regardless.

Agreed, he just doesn't fit Karankas style of play at all, I'd guess AK wanted McCormack but as we never got him Rhodes was brought in instead.

I still think Rhodes was not a Karanka purchase and Gibson went over him and bought him regardless.

Agreed, he just doesn't fit Karankas style of play at all, I'd guess AK wanted McCormack but as we never got him Rhodes was brought in instead.

So in everyone's opinion who do we think we will try to sign to be that striker AK wants?! Realistically speaking where do we get that player from?

Jesus not the Gibson signing/Karanka signing debate again. *blows brains out*

Agree can we please not do this again. At the end of the day Rhodes got important goals that helped a lot getting us promotion so who cares who wanted him.

Ziyech is regarded as the best player in the Netherlands, not just by pundits but by opposition fans. We will do very well to get him

If his track record of predictions is anything to go by Ziyech will be on the back page of the Gazette tomorrow outside the Bongo with a Boro top on, parmo in one hand and a signed contract in the other.

Ziyech is regarded as the best player in  the Netherlands, not just by pundits but by opposition fans. We will do very well to get him

tbf he is probably right on this one. 

i might only have seen him on youtube clips but he looks sharp, fast, very determined, hardworking and skillful. i'd deffo double cream if he signs for us.

FWIW that Dutch newspaper Tubantia is apparently a very reputable source right? It would seem that they have similar sort of links with FC Twente in the same way that The Gazette has links with our club. Unless Tubantia is making things up, the Technical Director of FC Twente has pretty much confirmed through that article that we a very interested in signing him and are in pole position, and that with any sort of deal they want it be be done as soon as possible.

FWIW that Dutch newspaper Tubantia is apparently a very reputable source right? It would seem that they have similar sort of links with FC Twente in the same way that The Gazette has links with our club. Unless Tubantia is making things up, the Technical Director of FC Twente has pretty much confirmed through that article that we a very interested in signing him and are in pole position, and that with any sort of deal they want it be be done as soon as possible.

That sounds promising if as you say they are a reputable source. Any ideas on a fee yet?

That sounds promising if as you say they are a reputable source. Any ideas on a fee yet?

I keep seeing 10.4m bandied about on twitter. Not sure if pound or euro though.

That's pounds apparently. Twente stating it will cost any club interested 15m euros

That's pounds apparently. Twente stating it will cost any club interested 15m euros

Bloody hell, that is a big outlay and shows what Gibbo means when he says we are going to give it a real good go.