• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Mr Middlesbrough put up a cryptic link to Falcao a few weeks back, I didn't take any note of it because he is known to make things up, but I wonder whether he heard something.

Apart from the PL, I've not really seen anything of Falcao so I've never seen him when he was at his best, what I have to go on is that he can't do it in the PL. Clearly he used to be a quality player but then he moved to Monaco for the big bucks and sounds like his career has been steadily falling downhill since then.

I imagine he's going to end up in China.

Hahaha. Isn't he on something like 300k a week. Doubt he'll come here for 50-70k. He was so awesome a few years back. Now? Not so much.

Apparently the information the EG are reporting is from Italian website Caicio Mercato saying Guidolin wants Ziyech and deal almost done may be BS though hopefully.

I think like KM said, that was from the same link that was mentioned on here.

Could be very true and I would imagine they'd have a better chance of signing him than we would but there's no more clarity about where he's going just yet.

Apart from the PL, I've not really seen anything of Falcao so I've never seen him when he was at his best, what I have to go on is that he can't do it in the PL. Clearly he used to be a quality player but then he moved to Monaco for the big bucks and sounds like his career has been steadily falling downhill since then.

I imagine he's going to end up in China.

Probably will go to China.

I think the link is just because of Jorge Mendes, He is AK's and Falcao's agent. If we've got a wage budget, he would definitely smash it!

Apparently the information the EG are reporting is from Italian website Caicio Mercato saying Guidolin wants Ziyech and deal almost done may be BS though hopefully.

Could be very true and I would imagine they'd have a better chance of signing him than we would but there's no more clarity about where he's going just yet.

Lets get him down Teesside and have a chat with him, always worth having a go rather than sitting back and letting him sign for someone else.

Lets get him down Teesside and have a chat with him, always worth having a go rather than sitting back and letting him sign for someone else.

Take him for a pint down the Linny and a Parmo, he'll sign on the dotted line.

He's a Muslim and it's Ramadan so the likelihood is he'll be fasting :P

I'd do anything for a pint down the Linny right now... Two quality pints and change for a fiver? Bloody love it in there. My nan lives just round the corner; great excuse to go visit ;)

He's a Muslim and it's Ramadan so the likelihood is he'll be fasting :P

I don't know there's always something gets in the way sometimes you just can't win.

I'd do anything for a pint down the Linny right now... Two quality pints and change for a fiver? Bloody love it in there. My nan lives just round the corner; great excuse to go visit ;)

Sat outside there on many a summer night.