• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Graham Bailey has also confirmed that he heard falcao is on our list.

You need to go out and get some fresh air, doctors orders.

I'd be surprised if he's on our list.  Not completely surprised if he ended up here though.

So..what are you, surprised or not surprised?

Surely, if you'd be surprised if he's on our list you'd also, by extension, be REALLY surprised if he did end up here, because you don't think we'll be looking at him.

Surely, if you'd be surprised if he's on our list you'd also, by extension, be REALLY surprised if he did end up here, because you don't think we'll be looking at him.

No because there are other reasons why transfers happen.  So I'd be surprised if he was on our list but less surprised if he ended up here anyway.

Graham Bailey has also confirmed that he heard falcao is on our list.

You need to go out and get some fresh air, doctors orders.

I'd be surprised if he's on our list.  Not completely surprised if he ended up here though.

This has blown my mind. Haha what are you on about?

No because there are other reasons why transfers happen.  So I'd be surprised if he was on our list but less surprised if he ended up here anyway.

So you think we'd take a player we don't even have enough interest in to initially have on a list just...what, because?

So you think we'd take a player we don't even have enough interest in to initially have on a list just...what, because?

Like Kike Sola?  Because we were desperate to sign him weren't we?  Thank God we don't do such things at this football club :)

I think CT may be making reference to who his incredibly powerful agent is.

Like Kike Sola?  Because we were desperate to sign him weren't we?  Thank God we don't do such things at this football club :)

Oh you mean that 3rd striker we needed for cover & (popular unconfirmed theory) the guy we took on loan as a favour for a team. 

That Kike Sola? Yeah, real surprise we brought in someone to sit on the bench. :D

He might be, but I find it ridiculous that we'd take him & use up wages (that will almost still be large) if we didn't have enough interest to have him "on a list" just to please Mendes.

Oh you mean that 3rd striker we needed for cover & (popular unconfirmed theory) the guy we took on loan as a favour for a team. 

That Kike Sola? Yeah, real surprise we brought in someone to sit on the bench. :D

Ah, so you're now saying that maybe it is possible that we do it but that it doesn't really matter or count if it's only someone to sit on our bench?  I see.

He might be, but I find it ridiculous that we'd take him & use up wages (that will almost still be large) if we didn't have enough interest to have him "on a list" just to please Mendes.

Depends if it means we get someone else who is on our list.