oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I've heard some silly rumours this transfer window but Falcao takes the biscuit.. Seriously, If you think there's any chance of this happening then you have lost you're mind, Go out & get some fresh air.

I've read a few tweets about Falcao but who starts these insanely stupid rumours?.

Trolling the transfer rumours thread, not for the first time.

Could you please get banned again already? Cheers.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@mistergnordahl: Boro Fans, Topic Praet. Herman Van Holsbeeck: "There is no agreement. broken negotiating with Sevilla." Sevilla offers 6M €. Boro near...

Looks like we might have our chance to make the move...

We might do if it becomes clear to Praet and his advisors that Sevilla isn't an option (assuming it now isn't).

@mistergnordahl: Boro Fans, Topic Praet. Herman Van Holsbeeck: "There is no agreement. broken negotiating with Sevilla." Sevilla offers 6M €. Boro near...

A guy with about 100 followers on Twitter

Are we that desperate for rumours already!?

(Boro near part)

@mistergnordahl: Boro Fans, Topic Praet. Herman Van Holsbeeck: "There is no agreement. broken negotiating with Sevilla." Sevilla offers  6M €. Boro near...

(Boro near part)

Well it is based in a bunch of facts so it's not just a big name plucked out of thin air.

@mistergnordahl: Boro Fans, Topic Praet. Herman Van Holsbeeck: "There is no agreement. broken negotiating with Sevilla." Sevilla offers  6M €. Boro near...

(Boro near part)

Well it is based in a bunch of facts so it's not just a big name plucked out of thin air.

Is it fact we are even interested?

(Boro near part)

Yes. It is. :)

(Boro near part)

Ask Naughty Boy. He seems so high and mighty about what's true and what's not..

(Boro near part)

Must've missed that one haha :D

Don't get me wrong I'd love him at boro but I don't see him being in a boro shirt come August

(Boro near part)

Don't get me wrong I'd love him at boro but I don't see him being in a boro shirt come August

It was actually 4 separate links :P

But yeh, I think it's confirmed we have interest, but how serious the interest is remains to be seen. If Sevilla really are out of the equation we should find out pretty quickly now I feel.

It was actually 4 separate links :P

But yeh, I think it's confirmed we have interest, but how serious the interest is remains to be seen. If Sevilla really are out of the equation we should find out pretty quickly now I feel.

Same guy tweeted "praet and Ben yedder, will play in boro' again would love these two as I think they are exactly what we need but realistic? There will be better teams than us after them put it that way...