oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Sevilla are about to sign Kiyotake from Hannover - who is also a #10 - end of Praet interest?

Think they just signed another attacking midfielder the other day. Not sure if this was the same one as you've mentioned here actually but I think the name was different from the Twitter source who said Sevilla aren't going to match the valuation from Anderlecht.

Sampdoria are another club that have popped up out of nowhere though and the reports about him seem to just be that he is very keen on joining them, after all the stories about his dad saying he only wants to join Sevilla. Methinks the Sampdoria link might be a bit far-fetched and perhaps just someone trying to force Sevilla's hands again. It definitely seems like they're not going to budge though.

Got a feeling Praet is just going to stick at Anderlecht and see out his contract rather than talk to us.

Sarabia is the other attacking midfielder they've signed

apparently for a bargain - around 1m

Now that is good business!!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Twitter is having a right laugh at the Falcao to Boro rumour, Tbh it is a funny joke.

Espinosa will be a solid signing as a 3rd/4th choice CB.

I think the rest of this summers rumours are all tosh apart from Mandi... Expect signings out the blue.

Twitter is having a right laugh at the Falcao to Boro rumour, Tbh it is a funny joke.

I think the rest of this summers rumours are all tosh apart from Mandi... Expect signings out the blue.

Who made you the Boro signings Oracle? Getting tiresome.

Ok but only because you said so....

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your input.

Excellent, have you got any names for us NB?

How is Falcao a "funny joke"? He's hardly a man in demand, and he wants to prove that he can do it in England after two terrible loans. The only thing which makes it difficult to happen is his wages, but do you really think we'll be paying his wages in full? No. We only paid one third of Ramirez' wages. There's rumours it's only a pay as you play deal which makes it sound a lot more realistic. Have faith NB.

Thanks for your input.

Excellent, have you got any names for us NB?

Of course he doesn't. That's why he thinks they'll "come out of the blue" so he doesn't have to answer anything like that.