oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Club interested in Bosnian forward Milan Duric according to reports from Bosnia and Portugal

42 goals in 251 games...eh...

So are you saying he'd be a bad signing then?  :angel: 

On the plus side he's still quite young.  :dodgy:

:P

:heart:

And on the plus side, if we get him for less than £10M, he can't be a bad signing, because he'll be an inexpensive gamble.

The trouble is, if we spunk a load of our budget (fees + wages) on inexpensive gambles, we could end up wasting a load of money with not much to show for it.

Has anyone tweeted Falcao back to say we don't want him at Boro anyway? (I certainly don't... more wasted money).

I hope you're kidding at under 10m being an inexpensive gamble. I really hope that was just some poor joke about a discussion had previously.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

42 goals in 251 games...eh...

And on the plus side, if we get him for less than £10M, he can't be a bad signing, because he'll be an inexpensive gamble.

The trouble is, if we spunk a load of our budget (fees + wages) on inexpensive gambles, we could end up wasting a load of money with not much to show for it.

Has anyone tweeted Falcao back to say we don't want him at Boro anyway? (I certainly don't... more wasted money).

I hope you're kidding at under 10m being an inexpensive gamble. I really hope that was just some poor joke about a discussion had previously.

Err, hilarious joke I think you surely mean?

But yes, it was tongue in cheek and referring back to previous posts.

Our of interest though.... Fischer, at £3.8M was being touted as an 'inexpensive gamble' by some. What's the cut off between inexpensive gambles, gambles, and expensive gambles?

Cheers :-)

Err, hilarious joke I think you surely mean?

But yes, it was tongue in cheek and referring back to previous posts.

Our of interest though.... Fischer, at £3.8M was being touted as an 'inexpensive gamble' by some. What's the cut off between inexpensive gambles, gambles, and expensive gambles?

Cheers :-)

Whatever it is, it certainly isn't anything up to 10m.

Keep an eye on this Sapunaru lad at right back for Romania... He's on our list and apparently is set to sign but is waiting to review other offers after the tournament.

Are you sure? He's 32 and is currently playing in the Romanian league...

Keep an eye on this Sapunaru lad at right back for Romania... He's on our list and apparently is set to sign but is waiting to review other offers after the tournament.

According to this

Did you just pick the first RB you saw?

According to this

a man with 50 followers?

According to this

a man with 50 followers?

It just seems too random of a link not to be true :D

TFS Middlesbrough on Twitter:

"My sources are telling me tonight that Kolo Toure is in talks with Middlesbrough after is release from Liverpool… dlvr.it/LXCGxP"

60 followers... :P

TFS Middlesbrough on Twitter:

"My sources are telling me tonight that Kolo Toure is in talks with Middlesbrough after is release from Liverpool… dlvr.it/LXCGxP"

60 followers... :P

No no no