oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Sevilla enter the race for Ben Arfa... Would likely affect their interest in Praet

Sevilla are meant to be going back to Anderlecht with a better offer this week

Are they just stocking up on AMs? Praet would be their 3rd?!

They only need to keep them for a season or 2 and then sell them for a huge profit.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Witsel thing is true it would have filtered through the Russian media and then British media, until we get a link to the specific article I'm calling it bs.

Bloke who posted it claimed it came through Russian media, but I've just changed my search preferences to last 24h and from all countries. Only result that matches both 'Axel Witsel' and 'Middlesbrough'... That ***'s thread on FMTTM.

If the Witsel thing is true it would have filtered through the Russian media and then British media, until we get a link to the specific article I'm calling it bs.

Bloke who posted it claimed it came through Russian media, but I've just changed my search preferences to last 24h and from all countries. Only result that matches both 'Axel Witsel' and 'Middlesbrough'... That ***'s thread on FMTTm

did the same here, nothing online

Bloke who posted it claimed it came through Russian media, but I've just changed my search preferences to last 24h and from all countries. Only result that matches both 'Axel Witsel' and 'Middlesbrough'... That ***'s thread on FMTTM.

Yep I've not changed my search preference and can't find anything, only the gazette article from 2008.

West Brom have offered James Morrison a bumper new deal, much better than what Boro are willing to offer, and he's said to be considering his options.

rumours in Russian media we've had a bid accepted for axel witsel £13.6m, some guy on fmttm.

He hasn't gave a link so I don't know the source.

I liked it when he put the banana in the exhaust pipe that time hahaha it was brilliant.

Im not saying its true, but would a search for a link between the boro and axel witzel show up on a search if the original report was written in Cyrillic?

It would have been all over Twitter by now if there is an actual report which says Boro have bid for him.

West Brom have offered James Morrison a bumper new deal, much better than what Boro are willing to offer, and he's said to be considering his options.

Wants to come home I've heard, but money talks. I'm not in th know by the way just a few lads from work from Darlo and they reckon they know people and he wants to come home quite badly apparently

Wants to come home I've heard, but money talks. I'm not in th know by the way just a few lads from work from Darlo and they reckon they know people and he wants to come home quite badly apparently

He does, he's having another child and wants to settle back home.

He does, he's having another child and wants to settle back home.

That still probably makes Sunderland an option too doesn't it?

Would like to see James Morrison back - a very solid squad player. Although, if our offer is significantly less than WBA then I don't see it. Sunderland also rumored to be interested - I imagine they would pay more than us and it's still pretty close for him.

As for some of the other links, Witsel, Falcao etc. I still think it will be agents using media contacts to float stories for their advantage. I know we have links with Mendes but despite his quality does anyone really think that Falcao would be a good deal if it is true. A lot of people saying that it would be a pay as you play deal, completely forgetting that Monaco still have to be satisfied on their side which doesn't seem likely if the deal is weighted to our advantage.

I think there will be some names we haven't heard of - young players with potential and resale value. And we're potentially waiting on the outcome of the Redmond bid and Rafa Silva's decision after the Euros as mentioned on here. We might not see much movement, apart from Espinosa, until then.