oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Isn't bloy that Twitter guy who usually never gets anything right or comes out with rumours after they've been mentioned elsewhere before?

No, that's Alan Nixon.

Or Graeme Bailey..

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marten de Roon of Atalanta linked on the sky sports transfer blog

25 years old, signed by Atalanta last summer.

Anyone know anything about him? Anyone seen him play?

His Wikipedia page has already been edited lol.

Marten de Roon of Atalanta linked on the sky sports transfer blog

25 years old, signed by Atalanta last summer.

Anyone know anything about him? Anyone seen him play?

His Wikipedia page has already been edited lol.

Never heard of him, but on fifa he had a big upgrade in January, if that's anything to go by, plays as a holding midfielder.

I'd argue the only reason we need to look at centre-mids is to provide some PL experience. We have 3 decent centre-mids there with 1 in De Sart who's waiting in the wings and arguably seen as one of the few brought in as he could have the potential to make the step up in this division over time.

We only have a limited amount of spaces in the squad and De Sart doesn't fit in the Under-21 bracket. I'd like to see Mozza take up one of those spots (as he'll fit the home-grown criteria too).

I'd argue the only reason we need to look at centre-mids is to provide some PL experience. We have 3 decent centre-mids there with 1 in De Sart who's waiting in the wings and arguably seen as one of the few brought in as he could have the potential to make the step up in this division over time.

We only have a limited amount of spaces in the squad and De Sart doesn't fit in the Under-21 bracket. I'd like to see Mozza take up one of those spots (as he'll fit the home-grown criteria too).

Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

Same here.