oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Ramirez looks on...not sure myself. I dont rate him as high as some

I agree, although if he comes as a squad player who's given his chance to thrive, I don't see a problem with it, as long as his wages aren't too outrageous.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out of interest how many accounts does CT have?

Well, his NB account has been banned so maybe a few. He knows how to work around the IP address problems though. Clever CT ;)

Will, sometimes you are like a woman, you just can't and won't be wrong. Downings stats in the prem actually mean something, he will not be man marked and closed down so much, his passing is his gift and to say his legs are going at the age of 31 really do show how young you are, 31 is more or less prime age, he has never had blistering pace anyway. I never even said he would start on the right, I just said I would prefer him over Adomah, you were the one who said he didn't even play on the right and as you are no longer arguing that point I'm guessing you've checked and know you were wrong. I don't mind a bit of banter and debate, but spouting stuff like its a fact when it isn't will always land you in the 'sh*te'

Nice of you to throw in a bit of sexism.

In my opinion Downings stats for West Ham from over a season ago aren't any more relevant than his stats for Liverpool in the Prem. Why does saying his legs are going make me young? It's an opinion based on having watch him play for us in the flesh about 30 times this season. 31 is by no means the prime age for an attacking midfielder, some may peak at this point but the average is around 27/28.

If you read my posts I admitted that you were right but I had forgotten about Downing playing on the right. Perhaps a sign of how effective he was out there?

PS I hope you appreciate me cutting the quote chain CT, took me bloody ages on my phone.

Well, his NB account has been banned so maybe a few. He knows how to work around the IP address problems though. Clever CT ;)

***. You beat me to it :P

Bit harsh that like!

For one thing I make a lot of sense and for another I'm usually right, even if it takes a while for everyone else to reach the same conclusion. Don't lump me in with crazy people.

Still waiting for that post btw ya lazy sod :)

haha wow, argumentative AND sexist.

Of course I'm argumentative and sexist, my wife wouldn't have me any other way.

Theres no room for misogyny here. Reign it in, sort it your ignorance or *** off.

I feel like I'm being persecuted :(

Theres no room for misogyny here. Reign it in, sort it your ignorance or *** off.

I really hope that was some sort of bad attempt at humor  - seeing as I  been very tongue and cheek with it,  you need to be careful who you are calling ignorant and telling to ** off. I've been married 22 years mate and my wife is my princess - why don't you get off your high horse or ** off yourself!!!!!

I really hope that was some sort of bad attempt at humor  - seeing as I  been very tongue and cheek with it,  you need to be careful who you are calling ignorant and telling to ** off. I've been married 22 years mate and my wife is my princess - why don't you get off your high horse or ** off yourself!!!!!

Maybe a break mate? You had a long day??

You're only being persecuted by yourself though ;)

This is a Transfer thread can we please get back on topic. And if some of you Big Girls wanna fight please start another thread as this is getting really silly now

You're only being persecuted by yourself though ;)

This place is so harsh sometimes  :(  I don't know how I find the strength to keep posting on here.