oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

This is a Transfer thread can we please get back on topic. And if some of you Big Girls wanna fight please start another thread as this is getting really silly now

Oo, light sexism. Nice to see you get involved.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha wow, argumentative AND sexist.

Of course I'm argumentative and sexist, my wife wouldn't have me any other way.

Theres no room for misogyny here. Reign it in, sort it your ignorance or *** off.

I really hope that was some sort of bad attempt at humor  - seeing as I  been very tongue and cheek with it,  you need to be careful who you are calling ignorant and telling to ** off. I've been married 22 years mate and my wife is my princess - why don't you get off your high horse or ** off yourself!!!!!

Maybe a break mate? You had a long day??

Every day is a long day mate, even longer when you can't have a different opinion or have a daft joke.

So do we think we are after so many bosmans to free up a big move(s) or are we doing a Burnley/West Bromwich?

Dunno but without wanting to be seen as negative (that ship has sailed anyway), I'm not that impressed with things so far.  I'm not disappointed to be clear, just not that impressed at the moment.

Of course I'm argumentative and sexist, my wife wouldn't have me any other way.

Theres no room for misogyny here. Reign it in, sort it your ignorance or *** off.

I really hope that was some sort of bad attempt at humor  - seeing as I  been very tongue and cheek with it,  you need to be careful who you are calling ignorant and telling to ** off. I've been married 22 years mate and my wife is my princess - why don't you get off your high horse or ** off yourself!!!!!

Maybe a break mate? You had a long day??

Every day is a long day mate, even longer when you can't have a different opinion or have a daft joke.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion mate, it's what forums are about, just some are more easily offended or don't share maybe the same sense of humour as you.

As far as your opinion, I agree with you that downing and Adomah we're switched a LOT more than Will seemed to make out, used to boil my pith seeing Albert on the left when he's naturally right footed, then seeing stuey always cutting In and not running at players in the same way as AA does, but I do agree with Will that Adomah was much more a goal thereat and IMO would be more worthy of a place in the side.

Not sitting on the fence just giving mine ;)

So do we think we are after so many bosmans to free up a big move(s) or are we doing a Burnley/West Bromwich?

I just can't see us not splashing the cash at least once.

Dunno but without wanting to be seen as negative (that ship has sailed anyway), I'm not that impressed with things so far.  I'm not disappointed to be clear, just not that impressed at the moment.

The transfer window has only just opened, give the club a chance for crying out loud.

Re: Typicalbrough

What do you think? I think we're making way for 2 or 3 big money signings.

Transfer window isn't open yet CT, be positive:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Kind of agree I think they are solid but not spectacular. Still early days though.

That said I have far more concerns about whether we can address our lack of goals and inability to cone from behind.

CT & Will are the same person, that much is pretty clear.

I use my Will persona when I want to dumb things down.

A lot.

The transfer window has only just opened, give the club a chance for crying out loud.

I think we will see bigger money spent on a LW or RW and a CF.

Then smaller amounts on RB, GK and CM.

The debate on here is taking a wrong a turn. Stick to the football and drop the poor language.

Not just the poor language - I can cope with language all day long -, maybe people should refrain from calling people things like ignorant and telling them to ** off? Especially people who claim to be top authors and are on IDMB and the like. After all they are happy to put themselves on a pedestal for all to see - yet after that self promotion believe they have some sort of superiority over other posters.

I think we will see bigger money spent on a LW or RW and a CF.

Then smaller amounts on RB, GK and CM.

Good - just as I'd hoped