oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I was asked what I was smoking after my first comment and told I was being mischevious after my 5th.

Either you have a lot of spare time or you are really obsessed with me Brunners, either way you are beginning to get on my nerves.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was asked what I was smoking after my first comment and told I was being mischevious after my 5th.

Either you have a lot of spare time or you are really obsessed with me Brunners, either way you are beginning to get in my nerves.

I'm not obsessed with you. I just think you're talking BS, as per.

Middlesbrough or one of Napoli/Lazio.

I'm sure that'll be a hard choice for the lad, haha.

I think everyone on here has been smoking something recently... Atmosphere is a bit weird.

I'd suggest that the atmosphere would depict that of those who snort rather than smoke if you know what I mean.

Maybe some people on this page could do with one of those smokes you speak of.

I think everyone on here has been smoking something recently... Atmosphere is a bit weird.

I'd suggest that the atmosphere would depict that of those who snort rather than smoke if you know what I mean.

Maybe some people on this page could do with one of those smokes you speak of.

I'm in control, I can stop anytime I want :)

Either you have a lot of spare time or you are really obsessed with me Brunners, either way you are beginning to get on my nerves.

Jesus Christ, let it go, it was a comment said out of utter surprise and a tiny bit of contempt, it wasn't a literal attack on you. Honestly, some people.

I don't think AK is too impressed with Rhodes, I questioned whether Rhodes would be at the club this season and was shot down as if I was some sort of heretic.  I'm glad the voice of reason shares similar views, maybe I'm not a lunatic after all.

You are a lunatic ;)

I did remember this debate though, and you were indeed chastised for your views. But you were also stoking the flames saying that Rhodes wasn't pulling his weight in training and this led to the infamous revolt, a rumour that I haven't heard confirmed by anyone other than your good self Billy.

I do agree with both you and CT, that Rhodes might not have been a Karanka signing. Although if this was truly the case, I doubt Rhodes would have started all our games towards the end of last season (except the Brighton game). If Karanka didn't rate him, and let's face it probably knew he might have been out of a job if we didn't get promoted, why wouldn't he started Nugent in all them games?

I was told by someone near the club, lets say that Rhodes was a bit pre - madonna-ish in training, missing shots and having complete hissy fits etcI also heard that his attitude and obviously compounded by his large fee etc contributed to a player divide which led to the infamous AK gate and as I didn't hear it from Billy  he isn't the only one who heard this.

I think Rhodes was signed to pacify Karanka as they didn't get McCormack as promised (only pure speculation n my part) I certainly don't think he was suited to the lone striker - although at times he was making the right runs just no one played the right ball, we seemed to be focused on getting it to the flanks when a simple straight through ball would have put it him in. In saying that,  he didn't really impress me that much I think he needs to be in a 2 striker pairing - whether hes a prem player is another matter but one which isn't exclusive to him . I think every player that got u to the prem deserves his hot at it but do have my doubts on how many will actually cut it

I don't think AK is too impressed with Rhodes, I questioned whether Rhodes would be at the club this season and was shot down as if I was some sort of heretic.  I'm glad the voice of reason shares similar views, maybe I'm not a lunatic after all.

That's not why you were shot down and you know it.

It sounds like you're trying to shoot him down again, you bully :)

The revisionist history that goes on around here is BS at times. Winds me right up.

Sorry, better stop before RandySandwich accuses me of something again.

Nah! theres only the three of you on his case at the moment - tell you what when your other two girlfriends chip in I'll do a 'roll eyes' smiley or something - will that appease you?