Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"L'Eco di Bergamo : "Middlesbrough closer to De Roon"

May quit after one season the Italian adventure of Marten de Roon , Dutch midfielder Atalanta. As reported by L'Eco di Bergamo the player is close to Middlesbrough, newly promoted education in the Premier League that has stood the competition of Napoli."

Could be good - or could just be a play by the guys team to force Napoli's hand.

"L'Eco di Bergamo : "Middlesbrough closer to De Roon"

May quit after one season the Italian adventure of Marten de Roon , Dutch midfielder Atalanta. As reported by L'Eco di Bergamo the player is close to Middlesbrough, newly promoted education in the Premier League that has stood the competition of Napoli."

Could be good - or could just be a play by the guys team to force Napoli's hand.

Middlesbrough, sundul - Clubs Promotion Premier League , Middlesbrough reportedly currently being drawn up plans to recruit Midfielder belonged to Atalanta, Marten de Roon, who is believed to be priced at $ 6 Million Pounds dowry.

The Dutch national player known to have just recruited by Atalanta in the summer transfer market last year, with a dowry of 1 Million Pounds of club Eredivisie, Heerenveen.

De Roon was instantly able to answer the expectations of Gian Piero Gasperini and mempermanenkan name a permanent resident register Line Up La Dea , and noted he appeared in 36 games Serie A last season with a record of scoring a goal and two assists.

The Boro believed would easily meet the demand price Atalanta in the summer of this year, but they will face competition from two Italian clubs, Napoli and Lazio are reportedly also interested in the 25-year-old player.

More Rhodes out than in rumours on twitter - Villa and Sheff Wed interested

plus a tweet that Boro are willing to listen to offers for Downing from Sheff Wed

More Rhodes out than in rumours on twitter - Villa and Sheff Wed interested

plus a tweet that Boro are willing to listen to offers for Downing from Sheff Wed

Saw that Downing rumour last night but dismissed it. It's from an account with 67 tweets! Also says Derby are interested. Think it's ***. Can't see him moving let alone them matching his wages after we were promoted. It's just some silly person making up stuff.

If Ayala doesn't sign a new contract then I feel you have to draw your own conclusions, not happy with the money offered or doesn't see eye to eye with the head coach and wants out is my take and I feel it could be the latter.

Karanka calling him out on his injury last season didn't go down well at the time.

more on De Roon

Marten de Roon (24) was captain of SC Heerenveen, until he received notice late last season from his agent. "Lust your pasta?" He could not have imagined that his vows would be a crazy twist in his life.

We wash a few months ahead. Marten de Roon sits down at his kitchen table after a grueling contest. Will soon enter the fatigue, but the adrenaline rages still through his body. Who does not know better, thinks De Roon even ninety minutes to play. With energy, passion and pride he talks about his first months in Bergamo. In late May, he had visited the city in the atlas, when it had become clear that the message from agent Kees Ploegsma was not intended to apply to his eetvoorkeuren but to sound out whether he would be interested in a transfer to Italy. In Atalanta, to be exact.

De Roon was just out of his chair. "My girlfriend and I just returned from the hospital, where we had been told we would get a girl. Life was beautiful and fairly carefree. And then you hear that Atalanta will bid for you. I remember Ricarda and I said to each other: Italy, we must now do so with a little one on the way? "

The doubt did not last long, because the Roon is an adventurer. Someone who needs to be challenged and stimulated to get the best out of themselves. And so he gave without having Bergamo looked around his yes, he was so convinced of the plans of the club and his own ability.

His transfer was received with astonishment in the Netherlands. How does a club Atalanta well as from a player of SC Heerenveen? De Roon will also find himself still a wonderful story. "They got me last season just watched ten times. That gives you as a player a nice feeling. But I agree with you that it is a separate transfer. Even my agent was amazed. "We Jeremain Lens put Sunderland and Memphis Depay to Manchester United, but are transfers that everyone saw coming. Marten de Roon from Atalanta is the summer transfer window of 2015, "he said."

When the former Spartan arrived early July in Bergamo, he knew immediately that he had made ​​the right choice. "The facilities at our training complex Zingonia are fantastic. Wow , I thought when I first looked around. This is a bit different than Heerenveen. Everything is regulated in detail. The only thing you have to think about is football. It is crazy out. Let myself carry my bag and clean up my stuff , I think sometimes. But they want to know anything. As a footballer you are really looked after in Italy and honored. You're just not a god. "

"This is a bit different than Heerenveen. I think sometimes'

In terms of habitat, De Roon also not badly affected. With his girlfriend he chose a house in a village just outside Bergamo. The bustle of the city the family does not need. "We now have a nice garden, which is fine for small (stepdaughter Sophie Linn, ed.). We live peacefully in a kind of compound. There is a lap pool, tennis courts and a gym. " A few weeks after moving, dropped De Roon all his belongings from Wolvega to Bergamo fly. "Your own stuff to make your house your home. And for Linn-Sophie is glad that she already has her own stuff. I had not found anything to buy everything new. "

Milan

If De Roon walking in his garden, he sees passing rolling hills in the north in the mountains of the Southern Alps. One of the first foothills built the medieval town of Bergamo. The Città Alta (High City) towers above the modern part and is for pedestrians best reached by funicular railway. The old town of Bergamo offers an awesome view over the low-lying area in the south, the Po Valley. On clear days you can even see the skyline of the sixty kilometers away Milan.

Bergamo is a beautiful city. The sixteenth-century cathedral is the major attraction of the old town, which consists of squares as big as football fields and streets as steep as ski slopes. All this is surrounded by a completely intact city wall. From Via Costantino Beltrami, one of the few streets in the old town where cars are allowed, you see Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia are located in the valley. Atalanta shares the complex with third-division club Albinoleffe, a fusion club from a distant village. Atalanta has been playing since 1928 on this ground. In recent years there has often been talk of building a new home, but instead opted for a complete overhaul of the current home. The long sides have been addressed, but the outdoor stand stands behind both goals are decades old.

A few kilometers further south is training complex Zingonia, the beating heart of Atalanta. It was this place where De Roon himself a few days after signing his contract reported again, to go with his new teammates at training camp in Rovetta. It was a training camp that he will never forget. "After a few days I thought: Where did I get !?" The midfielder is referring to his complete isolation in the selection. Because no player from Atalanta seemed to speak English. " Yes, no, hello and good; otherwise they will not come. There play here 25 adult men from all over the world, and I'm the only one who speaks English. This can not be true, I thought. Then you feeling lonely, though. As we were eating, everyone was joking and I was just a little off. I really had very difficult time. "

"I really had a difficult time. I'm the only one who speaks English '

Before he had put his signature in Italy, De Roon had specifically looked at the composition of the selection. "I saw besides many Italians guys from South America and a few players from Africa. I thought: That will be fine with the language. But Italians do not speak English at all, just like our boys from Chile and Argentina. And left-back Boukary Dramé either, because Senegal is French. So I sat that day just what juices to Skype and call. I was completely on my own. Talking with my teammates was totally impossible. "

During training he was always and everywhere accompanied by the physiotherapist who reasonably fluent in English and could explain exercises. Yet De Roon had not always by what was being asked of him. "At one time we played a lot. I got the ball and rushed the whole society on. Everyone stopped and looked at me: Where are you now doing, dude? Turned out that we hit twice played. Well, I knew a lot. "

A few days later, rescue came. The Slovenian Jasmin Kurtić and Ghana Richmond Boakye (now leased to Roda JC, ed.) Locks after international duty in the training camp. "That was a bit of a relief. Finally people with whom I could converse in English. Interaction! It might sound crazy, but from that moment I felt really one of the players. "

Training in Italy unlike the Netherlands, explains De Roon out. "Playmaking we do not actually do. We are particularly preoccupied with tactical work. How do you get as a team if you do not have the ball? We constantly grinding templates. It must always be good. This is just the result. That was as switch for me, but I can really enjoy it. Maybe we are a bit too much beaten by the Netherlands. If Ajax wins, then it just goes to the version that was less. They are total nonsense in Italy. "

Tank

Apart from the training camp is also the date July 15, 2015 forever in the memory of De Roon etched. "The day of the Festa della Dea. Man, what a madness that was, "he says with a twinkle in his eye. As everyone had pointed out to him during his first days in Bergamo. Players, staff and supporters. "Everyone said, 'You go to the Festa!" I did not understand quite what they were talking about and nodded but yes , fun. "

The Festa della Dea is the annual feast for fans of Atalanta, which new players are inducted and old heroes are worshiped. Videos of the edition of 2013 even went all over the world. When attracting Giulio Migliaccio inaugurated by him to crush a two tank cars, bearing the logos of the by Atalanta hated clubs AS Roma and Brescia. Italian Football was speaking disgrace.

Atalanta Bergamo'm always supported by the Curva, the fanatical supporters of the club.

De Roon has not been driving a military vehicle during his hazing, but the day surpassed all his expectations. "I was picked up by a couple of guys from the Curva " De Roon referring to the fanatical supporters of Atalanta. "Later all men riding motorbikes and motorcycles. One of them was the boss of the Curva . He asked who I was. "This is De Roon, the new player," said the other fans. That boss then grabbed my head and kissed me full on the mouth. At such a time you really do not know what happens to you. I was stunned and everybody got to laugh around me. "

"The boss of the fanatical fans grabbed my head and kissed me full on my mouth '

The fanatical supporters of Atalanta drove De Roon into a large square. "There were some tents, people wanted me in the picture. This will be it, I thought." However, it was only the beginning. "I was with nine other players taken somewhere along. Those nine others had to ride a horse, but I was put in a kind of platform. Suddenly I heard all noise. That platform started to drive and drove through a crowd of ten thousand men. I did not know what came over me. And all those freaks were he-le-times crazy, huh. " From the platform said De Roon from a piece of paper what words in the Bergamo dialect and put some songs. "Those fans were totally out of control. After that day I really knew that I had entered a different world. "

That proved to be a month later, just before the first home game of the season. "The Curva -baas came with two hundred others in the field and began to speak to us. The physio translated everything for me. "If you've ever played for Atalanta, you are a member of our family and we will always be there for you. As long as you only work hard and do your best. Last year there were steps too many players after defeat. We do not want to see more, "said the boss. Bizarre, but it also has something fun. The passion for Atalanta is so deep. After completion of competitions sometimes I give my shirt off. Well, then they dive there with thirty people at a time on top. Sometimes I think when sober Dutchman: Take it normal . But is on the other side that playing for this club very special. "

The Curva -baas sees the Roon provisionally not return, because shortly after his poignant speech he received a stadium ban for five years. But he may sit in the dressing room with Gianpaolo Bellini and Cristian Raimondi, two players who are just as obsessed with Atalanta as the boys from the core. 'Bellini and Raimondi are thick in the thirties, coming from here and playing for years for the club. For each game they shout the whole lot together in the locker room. You walk all the way to the pitch reared up after a tirade. That's a bit different than in the Netherlands. That old guests play no longer any duels, but are thus extremely important. Heerenveen I was last season the veteran. Here I am one of the youngest. "

The Roon Bergamo become mainstay. Even if VI is visiting, he will play against Sampdoria a strong race as most defensive midfielder. At Atalanta he need only think of defending. In possession he was not allowed to go forward and when he does do, then state coach Edy Reja along the line shouting quickly and gesturing. Whether the Dutchman in a heartbeat would run back to back.

The Roon intercepted runs holes close and throws every now and then a cross pass out. Coach he can not be admitted. The little Italian that he now is able, he puts his teammates in place and monitors the organization. Because the at Atalanta as a home, Sampdoria bring in little. And if the club from Genoa seems to be stronger, the fans help the home team on the dead point. Atalanta is shouted forward and every action of Samp is accompanied with massive boos.

Notably Antonio Cassano should pay for it. The attacker is now 33 and the term dismantling or taken quite literally, because he has more of a darts player than a footballer. The tight white shirt is definitely not flattering to his character and making him an easy target for the tifosi. If he protests near the sideline against a decision of the referee, is completely separate from the stands. Elderly, men, women and children to hear how many synonyms in Italian life for fatso . The Roon is a few meters alongside Cassano and could not suppress a smile.

The early lead through an own goal by Niklas Moisander, Atalanta gives no more out of your hands. German Denis is also 2-0, giving Sampdoria the tying goal only has value to the target numbers. The final whistle is accompanied by an explosion of joy and a fireworks show of the Curva . A moment later De Roon for the third time in six games named Man of the Match.

An ordinary boy Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht is a rapidly in Italy great gentleman become. 'It's fantastic. Sometimes I really have to say to myself that I should enjoy. It all goes so fast. Since I flew to Bergamo in July, I have not once been back in the Netherlands. And now Ricarda could give birth any moment, it is the coming months is also not. My life has been in recent months a long roller coaster ride. Scrumptious. "

So a nothing article that suggests he has been offered to clubs but also says that Boro will be happy to keep him and Rhodes himself wants to stay. Jesus, talk about covering your bases.

So a nothing article that suggests he has been offered to clubs but also says that Boro will be happy to keep him and Rhodes himself wants to stay. Jesus, talk about covering your bases.

Graeme Bailey's guide to journalism, BD.

"I did say he might stay, so I was right." or "I told you they were going to come in for him, so I was right."

I wouldn't be surprised if his 'source' is just doing this to mess with him now. Or that the club know where he is getting his info from and are just giving him rubbish knowing that he'll shout his mouth off. Especially after the whole 'Adomah will never play for Karanka again and is going to QPR' saga.