oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Could be the perfect scenario.. Krul recovering from injury so Dimi gets the opportunity to start the season paving the way for Krul to step in when Dimi is found to be out of his depth

Krul would start the season, he's nearing full fitness.

I'd still be quite disappointed for Dimi to be dropped immediately, regardless of who we can bring in. Absolutely deserves his chance, for me. I'd expect him to be taken out if he does show himself to be poor in the top division but I would like to see him start against Stoke.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be the perfect scenario.. Krul recovering from injury so Dimi gets the opportunity to start the season paving the way for Krul to step in when Dimi is found to be out of his depth

Krul would start the season, he's nearing full fitness.

I'd still be quite disappointed for Dimi to be dropped immediately, regardless of who we can bring in. Absolutely deserves his chance, for me. I'd expect him to be taken out if he does show himself to be poor in the top division but I would like to see him start against Stoke.

I'm not sure Stoke would count as dropping him straight away - there's a whole pre-season for players to go through first, and as with any pre-season, it's up to players to show there that they deserve a spot on day one of the season itself, I think.

Looks like we're finally being linked with solid Prem players, Krul would be a very good signing. What about Remy, would anyone have him. I think it could be possible going by our dealings so far this summer. We're not scared to spend.

Batshuayi is now going to Chelsea

€40m!

Some amount of money for a player with a relatively unimpressive record in Ligue 1

Though people said the same about Martial...

Would Krul be ready for pre season/start of season? Last thing we need is more injuries,Fischer and Espinosa could be our next Williams and Woodgate.

He's posted videos of himself on Twitter running and training just recently so I'm sure he's nearly there.

It is only rumours but in my opinion from all the keepers we've been linked to so far he would be our best option. Something like 10 years in the Prem last two years haven't been great but have you seen the defence he's had to put up with Coloccini and Taylor fgs.

Krul is only 28 I believe so there's no reason why he can't be our long term keeper like Schwarzer was.

Would Krul be ready for pre season/start of season? Last thing we need is more injuries,Fischer and Espinosa could be our next Williams and Woodgate.

He's posted videos of himself on Twitter running and training just recently so I'm sure he's nearly there.

It is only rumours but in my opinion from all the keepers we've been linked to so far he would be our best option. Something like 10 years in the Prem last two years haven't been great but have you seen the defence he's had to put up with Coloccini and Taylor fgs.

Krul is only 28 I believe so there's no reason why he can't be our long term keeper like Schwarzer was.

totally agree,would love it if we can get krul,love it.... :)

That would make no sense. Just stick with Dimi as the competition for a new keeper. Krul I'd love to see here. Good age and plenty of experience. Not that fussed about his injury. Anyone can get plain unlucky.