• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bournemouth have signed Nathan Ake on a season long loan. That's a decent deal I reckon, looked tidy at Watford last year.

Agreed. Has our relationship with Chelsea stopped now that Mourinho's left? I'm not expecting anyone to come in on loan from Chelsea if I'm being honest.

Would we want any? Bamford maybe, Traore, Kalas as backup? I daresay the relationship will still be there, as the people doing all the negotiating will still be there even though José isn't. But I don't think we'll take anyone on loan from there, apart from maybe one of those 3.

Would we want any? Bamford maybe, Traore, Kalas as backup? I daresay the relationship will still be there, as the people doing all the negotiating will still be there even though José isn't. But I don't think we'll take anyone on loan from there, apart from maybe one of those 3.

Does Aitor see Kalas as a PL defender even as back up, possibly not.

Mandi never really seemed overly keen to come did he. Newcastle seem to be doing some serious business up the a19.

Nah, always had a preference to stay in France or move to Spain.

Newcastle are getting good players in before they start shipping out. But the championship is not easy and they will have a rough patch that will test them

Don't understand the Matt Ritchie to Newcastle thing. Why is he leaving the Prem for championship? Why does he want to leave Bournemouth? Why are Bournemouth even contemplating his sale?

Its a difficult one KM. It must be money and the prospect of playing in front of a big crowd if its true. Maybe he thinks Bournemouth will struggle this year and if they do his big move will vanish, who knows. Good player for them next season though if they get promoted may be on the move again.

Please please pleeasseeeee let the Krul link be true and let him pick us.

Pleasseeeeeeeeee. Been my number 1 goalie choice since the end of the season.

Welcome back mate.

Please please pleeasseeeee let the Krul link be true and let him pick us.

Pleasseeeeeeeeee. Been my number 1 goalie choice since the end of the season.

Welcome back mate.

<3