oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

I wonder how much Krul is going to go for. I'm thinking somewhere around 5 million considering he only has a year left and Newcastle won't want to hang on to him as they have just spent 5 million on a new keeper. I was surprised to see that he has only just turned 28 a few months ago. He certainly has the experience we need. I'd love to see him here.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please please pleeasseeeee let the Krul link be true and let him pick us.

Pleasseeeeeeeeee. Been my number 1 goalie choice since the end of the season.

Hi, welcome to the forum, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

I wonder how much Krul is going to go for. I'm thinking somewhere around 5 million considering he only has a year left and Newcastle won't want to hang on to him as they have just spent 5 million on a new keeper. I was surprised to see that he has only just turned 28 a few months ago. He certainly has the experience we need. I'd love to see him here.

He's one of those players that just feels like he's been around forever!

I like Long. Has pace and is a good finisher, however I can't see him coming to a newly promoted side. If he is available I think he will have bigger suiters. IF we bring in another striker I think it will be a foreign import who offers better value as we already have two domestic strikers in Nugent and Rhodes.

I like Shane Long ... However I feel he would be one of those players who is good but not brilliant or out of this world but you would be paying into £ 8+million for him which he simply isn't worth the prices now a days are ridiculous . Dwight Gayle £10mill give me a break he is not bad but in reality lets be honest here 4 maybe 5 million? Troy Deeney £30million ? About £12/13million but prices are ridiculous now a days and Shane Long would be a player who would fit into this category I reckon . A average Premier league player who would be pushing on close to £10million

I like Shane Long ... However I feel he would be one of those players who is good but not brilliant or out of this world but you would be paying into £ 8+million for him which he simply isn't worth the prices now a days are ridiculous . Dwight Gayle £10mill give me a break he is not bad but in reality lets be honest here 4 maybe 5 million? Troy Deeney £30million ? About £12/13million but prices are ridiculous now a days and Shane Long would be a player who would fit into this category I reckon . A average Premier league player who would be pushing on close to £10million

I think 8 million would be wishful thinking considering what we paid for Rhodes, I think nearer the 14/15 million mark, being playing well at Southampton,Robbie Brady's costing Leicester £12mill from a relegated side and how much have Southampton paid for Redmond.

I think 8 million would be wishful thinking considering what we paid for Rhodes, I think nearer the 14/15 million mark, being playing well at Southampton,Robbie Brady's costing Leicester £12mill from a relegated side and how much have Southampton paid for Redmond.

Actually yeah scrap that £8million would be wishful thinking now you mention the Brady thing £12million is actually embarrassing he's not a bad player but for that I'd be expecting a real match winner to take my team onto the next level . Brady is far from that . No wonder teams look abroad .

Actually yeah scrap that £8million would be wishful thinking now you mention the Brady thing £12million is actually embarrassing he's not a bad player but for that I'd be expecting a real match winner to take my team onto the next level . Brady is far from that . No wonder teams look abroad .

Yep its gone daft, no value in this country silly money, Troy Deeney £30 mill, who  knows a decent season from Rhodes and we'll ask £30/35 mill :)

Deeneys valuation is insane. He scored what? 7 goals? from open play last season. You are essentially paying 30m for a "grafter". The guy is 28 as well, hardly a spring chicken.