oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Interesting! He's that base mix of pace, power, strength and technical ability you want in a striker.

The injury record is potentially worrying but then if we want good (younger with potential) players I think we're going to have to take a risk.

I'm on board overall!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-fc-tried-sign-january-11541701

Found this article interesting does anyone recall his name being linked at all during last season?

Mentions monies willing to be paid but the overall thought is we really do not have a clue just who we are targeting and that surprises will happen

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-fc-tried-sign-january-11541701

Found this article interesting does anyone recall his name being linked at all during last season?

Mentions monies willing to be paid but the overall thought is we really do not have a clue just who we are targeting and that surprises will happen

it's another of the out of the blue ones, guessing VF was the alterntive

Remember when I said earlier this window that fans had to lower their transfer expectations, well I take that back. Gibbo is going for it big style. De Roon at €14m is just the start.

With regards to this post, I have been made aware of something that if it is genuine information and I have no reason to doubt it, it would be a MASSIVE statement of intent and people will sit up and take notice.

I will not share anymore information out of respect for the source and I only have limited information.

We already had de Pena, Snowy.

Oh aye... Jan 2015 was de Pena wasn't it. Forgive my addled, hung over brain! :|

August 2015. Pull yourself together, man.

We already had de Pena, Snowy.

Oh aye... Jan 2015 was de Pena wasn't it. Forgive my addled, hung over brain! :|

August 2015. Pull yourself together, man.

I'm going back to bed...

Remember when I said earlier this window that fans had to lower their transfer expectations, well I take that back. Gibbo is going for it big style. De Roon at €14m is just the start.

With regards to this post, I have been made aware of something that if it is genuine information and I have no reason to doubt it, it would be a MASSIVE statement of intent and people will sit up and take notice.

I will not share anymore information out of respect for the source and I only have limited information.

You can't do that to us mate!

We're signing Mickey Quinn!

Pitchforks and torches out, let's hunt KM down

Pitchforks and torches out, let's hunt KM down

p8blw.jpg

I hope we do keep any "statement of intent" under wraps tbh. We've all just seen what happened to palace as soon as they released a huge bid for batshuyi, Chelsea came along and stole him.