• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are Stubbz and KM talking about the same person?

Nope. Lazio aren't as big the club the player I'm talking about is from.

Come on! Give us a clue!! Right foot/Left foot, league, position, nationality?

As I said earlier I was messaged the name at midnight and only seen it when I woke up for work this morning. I immediately messaged him re. Said player but haven't heard anything back. I'm going to see whether he wants the name out in public. I don't want to disclose it without permission because I'm not a ****. Hope you understand where I'm coming from. I literally know nothing but the name.

You were messaged the name Juan Mata weren't you?

Ok then I've been given permission to post the name but have been requested to not reveal the source so I will respect his wishes. I've been given a bit more info on said player as well.

So let's play a game of Guess Who before the Big Reveal, haven't decided how I will reveal maybe on my Twitter page. :D Fire away folks!

Ok then I've been given permission to post the name but have been requested to not reveal the source so I will respect his wishes. I've been given a bit more info on said player as well.

So let's play a game of Guess Who before the Big Reveal, haven't decided how I will reveal maybe on my Twitter page. :D Fire away folks!

First things first KM, this bit more info on the player..

What type of deal will it be? Is it close or just interest at this point?

Is the player going to mess up our supposed "wage structure"?

First things first KM, this bit more info on the player..

What type of deal will it be? Is it close or just interest at this point?

That's not how you play Guess Who, I thought it was only yes or no answers?