• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my pet peeves of any transfer window, no-one can tell the difference between inquire and enquire.

Boro have enquired*

Lmao. I didn't know which one it was I even googled it. :D

Abubakar it is then, slight let down considering some of the names being mentioned! :(

I'm gonna take it you haven't seen much of the guy, he's absolutely unreal, and for a team who has just come up from 7 year in the championship and are favourites to go down its outrageous to think we are even going there I think personally.

Abubakar it is then, slight let down considering some of the names being mentioned! :(

Slight let down? Were you expecting Suarez? :D

He would be a great signing don't get me wrong but honestly I couldn't get that excited over him.

Slight let down? Were you expecting Suarez? :D

I'm a bit gutted cos I've just promised my mate ill get a tattoo of him if it is aboubakar. In a bit of a catch 22 now.

Strong, fast, and used to playing as a lone striker. 24 years old and improving, would be an unbelievable addition frankly.

Can't imagine it's aboubakar as KM stated the player hadn't been mentioned on here. Unless he means mentioned as a potential rumour as I've said a few times that he is probably my favourite striker at the moment

Upon searching, I was actually surprised to see he wasn't mentioned in this thread previously - only once in someone's wishlist.

Let's just be happy we're not Burnley who have just signed Jamie Thomas

Who? :D

We face competition from Everton and Palace. To even be linked to this calibre of player and to be competing with established Prem clubs is a testament to the great work that the club is doing right now on and off the pitch.

Strong, fast, and used to playing as a lone striker. 24 years old and improving, would be an unbelievable addition frankly.

Can't imagine it's aboubakar as KM stated the player hadn't been mentioned on here. Unless he means mentioned as a potential rumour as I've said a few times that he is probably my favourite striker at the moment

Upon searching, I was actually surprised to see he wasn't mentioned in this thread previously - only once in someone's wishlist.

Yeah that was mine pal. Emphasis on the word wish please.