oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

With regards to the source as mentioned above he wants me to keep him out of it but I've mentioned him to one other poster and he would backing me in confirming this is a good source.

What did he actually tell you about our interest in him KM?

We've made an enquiry. We wouldn't make an enquiry if we weren't interested you would imagine.

Are you confident your source wasn't getting mixed up with Babacar?

That seems plausible

Lmao no. He works in football I very much doubt he got mixed up. Babacar has been quoted for much less in the papers.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With regards to the source as mentioned above he wants me to keep him out of it but I've mentioned him to one other poster and he would backing me in confirming this is a good source.

What did he actually tell you about our interest in him KM?

We've made an enquiry. We wouldn't make an enquiry if we weren't interested you would imagine.

My work here is done KM ;)

Boro make €15m bid for Fiorentina star Babacar

Same offer Watford, #CPFC made

buff.ly/29b1N1u

#Boro #Viola

Why would they be more enclined to accept our offer? And I doubt he'll pick Middlesbrough over London, unless we offer a much better deal.

Boro make €15m bid for Fiorentina star Babacar

Same offer Watford, #CPFC made

buff.ly/29b1N1u

#Boro #Viola

Why would they be more enclined to accept our offer? And I doubt he'll pick Middlesbrough over London, unless we offer a much better deal.

Payment structure?

The club can still accept as many offers as they want. Got to agree though, can't see what pull we'd realistically have over Watford for the player.

Only positive for us is that he would only have competition with Rhodes and Nuge where as go to Watford and its if Ighalo and Deeney to get in front of!

The club can still accept as many offers as they want. Got to agree though, can't see what pull we'd realistically have over Watford for the player.

Of course we can compete with Watford didn't they want Gaston Ramirez this summer as well?

Porto is a team we've watched a lot for a couple of seasons now so we will be interested. Can't see us being put off by the price like everyone is making out, we spent £10m on a striker in the championship so spending £15m on one after promotion isn't that unbelievable.

Let's just be happy we're not Burnley who have just signed Jamie Thomas

Who? :D

Little club near Manchester, full of plodders...

:D

Lmao.