Summer 2016 Transfer window

Imagine...

Krul

New right back Ayala Gibson Friend

De Roon Clayton

Rafa Silva Gaston Fischer

Aboubakar

Dimi, Nsue, Kalas/Vida, Leadbitter, Adomah, Downing, Rhodes

With Forshaw sold/loaned, De Sart loaned and Nugent sold.

Best thing is this isn't even unrealistic, don't think we'd need to worry at all about relegation!

Your assuming Rafa de Roon. And Fischer adapt and aren't rubbish. Cos if they are we are weaker than last season

Okay fair enough, they may not all settle, they may not even sign but the players we already have aren't exactly bad replacements.

Good answer by my reckoning.

As long as everyone we sign is rubbish.

As long as no one we already have is able to step up.

If Karanka can't cut it in the Prem.

Then we will probably be in trouble.

Call me a glass half full kinda guy..

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imagine...

Krul

New right back  Ayala  Gibson  Friend

De Roon  Clayton

Rafa Silva  Gaston  Fischer

Aboubakar

Dimi, Nsue, Kalas/Vida, Leadbitter, Adomah, Downing, Rhodes

With Forshaw sold/loaned, De Sart loaned and Nugent sold.

Best thing is this isn't even unrealistic, don't think we'd need to worry at all about relegation!

Without counting Vida on the bench or the new RB I would guess that's nearly 50 mil spent

Tbf I don't think we desperately need another right back, plus we have Espinsoa. However realistically we probably won't get Aboubakar but it's not impossible. Also we could just fill one of them spots with a loan, possibly Fosu-Mensah from United.

We 100% need a new right-back.

If there is any truth in the Rafa Silva rumour it's highly annoying that Portugal won that penalty shootout.

He's barely played though, even with Portugal having to rotate the team due to lack of rest days. I don't think they have to worry about card suspensions either, so he may not even feature for them again.

Edit: Literally came on in the 89th minute in the one game he did play as well.

If there is any truth in the Rafa Silva rumour it's highly annoying that Portugal won that penalty shootout.

He's barely played though, even with Portugal having to rotate the team due to lack of rest days. I don't think they have to worry about card suspensions either, so he may not even feature for them again.

Edit: Literally came on in the 89th minute in the one game he did play as well.

It's not just that its he's not even considering offers until the euros are over.

I can't see us waiting around for that unless we have been given some sort of pretty big encouragement. He will have to go on holiday too.

I'd consider 3 weeks in France with your pals and only doing 5 and half minutes work a holiday myself haha

I know we're keen to get negotiations done early, but I don't think it would be at the expense of ruling out a target altogether - especially one of his calibre.

Besides which, he might want to get his future decided and then holiday after that, certainly would make it more relaxing imo.

Anyone else not reckon it's pretty likely that Rashford is going to go out on loan? Now they've got Ibra it seems pretty unlikely that he's gonna get a lot of game time and at 18 years old surely he needs to be playing to advance his development.

Anyone else not reckon it's pretty likely that Rashford is going to go out on loan? Now they've got Ibra it seems pretty unlikely that he's gonna get a lot of game time and at 18 years old surely he needs to be playing to advance his development.

Not that it's reliable info but I spoke to a couple of Man U fans that seem to think mourinho has been told by upstairs that rashford has to stay next season. In terms of that list I think we will definitely be in for a LB, AK didn't fancy husband last season and I think it would be slightly risky to go into next season with just friend and husband.

Not that it's reliable info but I spoke to a couple of Man U fans that seem to think mourinho has been told by upstairs that rashford has to stay next season. In terms of that list I think we will definitely be in for a LB, AK didn't fancy husband last season and I think it would be slightly risky to go into next season with just friend and husband.

I don't think Rashford will go anywhere, but Wilson will be out on loan, I reckon, Januzaj probably up for sale, and Juan Mata has probably got his bags all packed already. Man Utd of old would be selling Rooney by now too and replacing him with a rising star, but I imagine he'll be staying at the moment. Rojo and Fellaini probably on the out too, with Rojo rumoured to be up for sale for about 9.5m.

My girlfriend is in Porto for the weekend, I've given her strict instructions to bring Aboukabar back with her by any means necessary :p

That's taking Boro loyalty to new heights but I agree its a novel idea so fair play .... am donating Mrs Weed for Aboukabars granddad if that helps

My girlfriend is in Porto for the weekend, I've given her strict instructions to bring Aboukabar back with her by any means necessary :p

That's taking Boro loyalty to new heights but I agree its a novel idea so fair play .... am donating Mrs Weed for Aboukabars granddad if that helps

Any PSV players you want me to kidnap?  

there's a few of their 2nd team players living a few doors down I could chuck into a suitcase

Any PSV players you want me to kidnap?  

there's a few of their 2nd team players living a few doors down I could chuck into a suitcase

Perhaps you could hide in their kit bags when they go to training and then kidnap jetro willams? Need cover for george ya know! ;)