• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With regards to the source as mentioned above he wants me to keep him out of it but I've mentioned him to one other poster and he would backing me in confirming this is a good source.

What did he actually tell you about our interest in him KM?

We've made an enquiry. We wouldn't make an enquiry if we weren't interested you would imagine.

We make enquiries for a lot of players.

Dwight Gayle confirmed to the Geordies, would have loved him at the Boro last season but he decided to stay at CP.

Rafa is signing some good players, hopefully they forget to get some defensive battlers in

With regards to the source as mentioned above he wants me to keep him out of it but I've mentioned him to one other poster and he would backing me in confirming this is a good source.

We've made an enquiry. We wouldn't make an enquiry if we weren't interested you would imagine.

true, because we're interested in a lot of players

we must have 2 or 3 options for every recruitment, not to mention the off the cuff purchase as someone becomes available.

probably more, and I think it's a case of every deal has a knock on effect on the next one.

e.g if we get the most expensive striker, we'll opt for the cheaper option elsewhere rather than looking at top choice.

It's still an enquiry end of the day. The source is genuine as well, he works in football, so must have heard from a good source.

It's still an enquiry end of the day. The source is genuine as well, he works in football, so must have heard from a good source.

what you're not telling them is that "works in football" actually means this

football.gif

what you're not telling them is that "works in football" actually means this

football.gif

Lmao *taps nose*

Darren Randolph has been made available for transfer by West Ham. The times I've seen him for West Ham he has been solid, and would certainly offer serious competition for Dimi. Granted I haven't seen much, but can only comment on the games I've seen with him. Big fella with plenty of experience from the top 2 english leagues.

Darren Randolph has been made available for transfer by West Ham. The times I've seen him for West Ham he has been solid, and would certainly offer serious competition for Dimi. Granted I haven't seen much, but can only comment on the games I've seen with him. Big fella with plenty of experience from the top 2 english leagues.

Yeah, I'd be all over that one right now based on what I've seen of him in the last year. Him or Krul, I'd be pretty happy with either.

Andros Townsend lasted long at Newcastle, didn't he?

We should have been in for him.

do you think he would have gone to a newly promoted team after relegation?

I don;t think we would have had a chance against crystal palace on his one- back to London and a team that has been in the prem for a few years much better option - they probably have a higher wage structure to us as well

I'm not even sure he'd be the right kind of player for us. He's definitely better than what we have in terms of attacking quality, no doubt about that. But would he do the hard yards that Aitor expects?

Regardless, I don't think we would have had much of a chance even if we were interested.