oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

So it seems that the EG got it wrong, they were reporting that Fischer would turn up for preseason today with the rest of the squad and that Espinosa would be continiung with his personal regime, but according to MFC website Fischer is going to join up later this week and Espinosa was there today.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So it seems that the EG got it wrong, they were reporting that Fischer would turn up for preseason today with the rest of the squad and that Espinosa would be continiung with his personal regime, but according to MFC website Fischer is going to join up later this week and Espinosa was there today.

Glad I didn't imagine I'd seen that.

BREAKING: Sky Sources: West Brom agree £5.5m fee with QPR for Matt Phillips #SSNHQ

Was never convinced we were after him (maybe last winter, but not this window), but if we were, this has put that to bed.

I'd love to see our shopping list. Especially right back, if indeed Mandi and Meunier were the two at the top. Who are we then onto? Please not Gunter.

Did we find out what Stubbzy was referring too the other day when he said " lazio "

If it did mean anything then I'd hazard a guess at Patric, spanish right back

Did we find out what Stubbzy was referring too the other day when he said " lazio "

I don't think stubbzy has been right with any info for a while now has he?

He was right about Rhodes and hasn't really said much since, he clearly does have an idea of what is going on so let's not start questioning the guy and putting him off from leaking a bit of info please.

He´s no good, a failed Barcelona product who signed for free for Lazio last summer! Both an out of form Dusan Basta and an over-the-hill Abdoulay Konko played ahead of him.

BREAKING: Sky Sources: West Brom agree £5.5m fee with QPR for Matt Phillips #SSNHQ

Was never convinced we were after him (maybe last winter, but not this window), but if we were, this has put that to bed.

Thank God for that. He's turd.

Weren't we linked with Filip Djordjevic earlier in the window? He plays for Lazio...

Weren't we linked with Filip Djordjevic earlier in the window? He plays for Lazio...

Plays and plays, he´s on the field, running around like a headless chicken, scoring no goals, Lol!

Plays and plays, he´s on the field, running around like a headless chicken, scoring no goals, Lol!

He'd be perfect for England then :angel:

He'd be perfect for England then :angel:

I follow Lazio as closely as Boro. The first season at Lazio he was good for 6 months, then got seriously injured. When he returned he has been no good. He´s work ethic is great though, he actually runs and works hard, he just doesn´t have the quality to score goals anymore.

Lazio has been really poor this season. Now Bielsa has taken over as manager, and it remains to be seen which players he likes to keep. Out of their current roster, the following are good:

Federico Marchetti - Exellent GK, a*** the top 5 in Italy IMO

Stefan de Vrij - Has been injured for a year now, so has no market value until he proves his fitness again.

Marco Parolo - Great box-to-box midfielder, unlikely to leave.

Lucas Biglia - Might be sold as Lazio looks to make some cash to improve their defence and attack.

Danilo Cataldi - Youngish midfielder, local lad, touted as future captain, unlikely to leave.

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - Great midfielder, the brother of Vanja, the young GK in Man Utd. Unlikely to leave.

Ogenyi Onazi - Defensive midfielder, Lazio product and unlikely to leave

Balde Keita - Right footed LW, this guy has bags of talents. Lazio wants him to stay, but as he only has two years left on his contract, they might sell him if he doesnt renew.

Antonio Candreva - Great player, but he has never been popular with the fans. He grew up in Roma, supporting AS Roma. Lazio looks to cash in for him this summer. Inter has made a bid.

Felipe Anderson - Signed a new contract recently and will take over from Candreva. The club has stated that he is not for sale.