oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

This place is as dull as dishwater right now, Can't we let it all kick off again?

I'll start... Will i don't care much for your hair style..

...but I've only just had it done :(

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were never going to get Antonio.

Agreed, he was on top form for West Ham last season once he was given a run out in the team.

This place is as dull as dishwater right now, Can't we let it all kick off again?

Humpty, I feel that using all the kings horses and all the kings men to assist in your surgical procedures is a massive misappropriation of the country's resources.

Yer mam

Humpty, I feel that using all the kings horses and all the kings men to assist in your surgical procedures is a massive misappropriation of the country's resources.

Yer mam

1v1 me on CoD m8

Yer mam

1v1 me on CoD m8

Good banter lads

@reluctantnicko

Bristol City. Tomlin thing is getting closer. Personal terms being sorted. Need this one done.

Do we have a sell-on clause? Would we be due a couple of quid?

I'd highly doubt it. These things are usually based on profit anyway, which I very much doubt Bournemouth will make much of, if any, on Tomlin.

Gazette are saying De Roon is here:

"Middlesbrough FC are set to unveil Marten de Roon as their third signing of the summer - and the Atalanta president has conceded that he had a "moral duty" to sanction the sale.

Atalanta president Antonio Percassi has today been discussing the €14m deal, which should see the Dutchman become Boro's latest signing ahead of their Premier League return.

The Gazette understands de Roon is on Teesside , and Boro are now fine-tuning the final parts of the deal - with a four-year contract agreed."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/premier-league-transfer-rumours-marten-11565005