oneBoro Forum

Summer 2016 Transfer window

Jordon Ibe - 27 appearances 1 goal 2 assists. £15m? What am I missing here?

Burnley throwing money about again. Looks like they're trying to buy the league title. We can't possibly afford to spend money like that and especially for a reserve team player!

Isn't it Bournemouth?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

De roon doesn't sound like hed replace leadbitter. Their skill sets are completely different and so often our favourite out ball is grants long balls to wide areas. I dont see us changing this drastically, so I have an inkling that de roon and Clayton may not play in the same team..

Someone on FMTTM is saying Subotic is at Rockliffe now? His name is MT89 is he on the wind up or does he know people?

I can't see us signing such a high profile defender when Gibbo and Ayala looks nailed on to start. But who knows these days!

Subotic and Hummels were one of the best CB pairings in Europe a few years ago. AK loves 2 for each position so I would be extremely delighted with Gibbo Ayala Subotic and Espinosa.

Reports online that Subotic is holding talks with "a number of clubs" today. Linked clubs include Liverpool, Stoke and Sunderland, so not out of the realm of possibility we might be one of that number, though if there's lots of competition, I can't see us getting him, just because I don't think Gibson would be held hostage on wages.

Burnley throwing money about again. Looks like they're trying to buy the league title. We can't possibly afford to spend money like that and especially for a reserve team player!

Isn't it Bournemouth?

I realised that just after I posted it. I deleted it quickly to avoid my embarrassment, so thanks for quoting me. Appreciate it fella! ?

Burnley throwing money about again.  Looks like they're trying to buy the league title.  We can't possibly afford to spend money like that and especially for a reserve team player!

Isn't it Bournemouth?

I realised that just after I posted it. I deleted it quickly to avoid my embarrassment, so thanks for quoting me. Appreciate it fella! ?

Still.. plucky little Bournemouth and their 15m signings.

I can't wait until that little tinpot club heads back to League 1 where it deserves to be. Blackpool in waiting.

Burnley throwing money about again.  Looks like they're trying to buy the league title.  We can't possibly afford to spend money like that and especially for a reserve team player!

Isn't it Bournemouth?

Still.. plucky little Bournemouth and their 15m signings.

I can't wait until that little tinpot club heads back to League 1 where it deserves to be. Blackpool in waiting.

Bit harsh, no? Haha, every club has to start somewhere. You can't deny that they deserve to be where they are now.