• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jordon Ibe - 27 appearances 1 goal 2 assists. £15m? What am I missing here?

Burnley throwing money about again.  Looks like they're trying to buy the league title.  We can't possibly afford to spend money like that and especially for a reserve team player!

Isn't it Bournemouth?

I realised that just after I posted it. I deleted it quickly to avoid my embarrassment, so thanks for quoting me. Appreciate it fella! ?

Still.. plucky little Bournemouth and their 15m signings.

I can't wait until that little tinpot club heads back to League 1 where it deserves to be. Blackpool in waiting.

Their stadium only holds about 13,000!!!

I can't cope anymore lads. Think I might sign out until the end of the window. What on earth is happening. We've signed Valdes and now Subotic rumours I can't handle this.

If we are spending money on another CB does this mean we are loosing Ayala?

No, Ayala, Gibson, Subotic & Espinosa would be the 2 for each position that Karanka likes.

Saying that, none of those would be particularly happy on the bench so...

I hate to say it as Ayala has become one of my favourite Boro players in a long time, but if there is truth in the contract issues, then cashing in and replacing him with Subotic would be a master stroke! All conjecture and rumour for now though!

No, Ayala, Gibson, Subotic & Espinosa would be the 2 for each position that Karanka likes.

Worried this could be bye bye Ayala, worse still would be Newcastle! Though 15m may help ease the pain.

But hope he stays

Yeah thats what I thought, Subotic certainly wont be coming here to sit on the bench, but could you drop Ayala or Gibson

If we dont get this RB then at least we can just go three at the back

Given our sudden interest in Subotic, I anticipate a move for our much loved Ayala, and in a way I'm a bit worried. If there is one thing in our team that doesnt require a big overhawl, its our defense. A new right back in addition to a goalkeeper would suffice.